00:04

Everyone in the castle speculated something was on with both the princes in their respective ones. — The twins however, since they were both friends with the two.. It got to them to make a plan or something. They obviously knew the closeted feelings with each other and it was their duty to make it happen. Atleast, that is what they think they have to do. For the contrary, it was likely that it wasn't their purpose but instead did it for fun.

Aether told Lumine about the "plans" Venti was going to make this weekend. 

Lumine gasped. "That is useful." She snickers. "Well, what do you say brother? We have plenty of time." 

"Eh. If it works I'll give you sugar frosted slime." He adds. "Yes, dearest sister I do." 

"Okay! So!" They both huddle up in a corner, checking if Venti was there to listen. Surprisingly, the prince wasn't and it was the perfect plan the twins came up with in the years they had been alive for. — While Lumine makes the plan, Aether writes it down and later to the bulletin board Venti surprisingly had. Their plan contained cheesy stuff, some normal ones, and the grand finale that will partake at the wedding of the two. They planned it all especially the time, where and when it happens. 

"Diluc seems to know what's up usually, so.. Why not ask him?" Aether comes up with an extraordinary solution to one of their problems: Venti.

They don't know much about Venti none other than his passion for freedom, and music. Too bad they brag about being close to the bard-like boy. They definitely know nothing about him and his mysterious background. 

"Great idea, Aether!" Lumine lightens up, she drags Aether out of their shared room and to Diluc's mini tavern inside the castle. Since it was known that the king—not to be mean—is an entire drunkard.

ii. (slight mentions of alcohol!!!)

"Master Diluc!" They both call out the one and closest to the boy. Diluc. The most trusted to be with Venti, the king's favorite, the darknight hero. Whatever his titles are. 

"Young lord Aether? Princess Lumine?" The red haired man looked at the two, who were excited to say the least. "Ah. What do you need?" He wipes off the last glass before fully guiding the two for a seat. Diluc obviously knew the twins needed something, and he was right there so it possibly must be important.—

"No. I will not be disclosing Venti's personal life." He sighs. It was told to him to never ever give the prince's information, told by the prince himself to refrain from any political problems. "If that is what you asked, you may now leave." He politely excuses the two tired siblings. 

"But!! Master Diluc! You gotta tell us!! His wedding is—" 

"Far from close. It will be by next year. Why are you even doing that this early. Let that little gremlin rest." Diluc says, taking a big huff from exhaustion. 

"—So- Wait what?" Lumine stops. "I thought it will be by next month??" She spoke up after rethinking.

"Where did you get that from?" Diluc looked at the young girl, narrowing his eyebrow. 

"From.. the queen." 

"The date has not been specified. That was just a banquet that you misread as the official date." Diluc sighs, he never gets a break. Does he? 

Diluc feels bad for the two running all the way down to his tavern, but he shall not say anything regarding everything. But, he can mention one the prince won't mind. No one else was in the tavern, specifically the bards.

"Prince Venti does have a high tolerance. He drinks whenever he can handle it." He whispers to the two, "And additionally, you should visit the Cathedral in Mondstadt. The far back of it, one of the graves there has all the information there. But I do not request to do that out of respect for the resting. Instead, head to the library. Get a book from one of the sections near history. It will explain why he drinks. And maybe some more, I don't know." 

Now that. That, was the cup of tea the two siblings needed to hear.

"Yay! Thanks Diluc!" Both of them thank the man, going outside the tavern with a smirk. 

"Okay. Good thing Diluc was one of Venti's trusted people. We wouldn't get anything from the others.." 

"Yeah.. But people write why he drinks? That seems too suspicious." Aether drags the o. Resting his chin with his hand. "Or.. There is something else to this. History can also be autobiographies, correct?" 

"And we don't know anything about Venti!"

"But, aren't we invading his privacy?" Lumine barges in on Aether's plan. "That would be disrespectful. Even for us."

"Well.. It is an autobiography everyone knows of, it would show his backstory!" Aether winked. "Just trust me." 

"Okay. Fine."

iii.

Venti won't mind, wouldn't he? He is not one to be close. 

"Aether, is this a really good reason to snoop in? We are already in the lives of Venti and Xiao." Lumine worries, as her brother opens another page. — As he was, Aether's eyes tingle.

"Piece of cake." Aether clicked his tongue out. "This is the information we have to talk about.." He shows his twin.

Lumine reads the contents, "Oh. It is. Good job, brother."

"Not a problem, sister." Both the twins wink at each other.

-

"So.. 9:10?"

"Could be some possible meaning.. Is there anything else?"

"Hmm.. Yeah. There is. Hold on—

The Divine is asking you to have faith in this path."

Silence strike the two twins, each of them figuring out what is it's meaning. Until then, Lumine decided to try out something.

"The wedding is not soon. Both the two princes have been hanging out, and their fate. Fate has brought them, and they have faith in that path they will soon take"

"Divine is talking about Celestia.. Then-"

"Fate. Fate is what had brought them. And they just listened to their hearts—faith— to guide then in this journey." Lumine perks up. "So that must lead to.. What was it called again?"

"Wasn't it called.."

"People destined to be with one another for the rest of their lives, people, even after death. Soulmates."

"So true, brother! Let's celebrate for this momentous occasion!" Lumine jokingly said.

"I don't think so." Aether chuckled. "There is more that leads to this. Though I am not sure when we will be unveiling this. It seems prioritized for the wedding."

"Should we read it?" Lumine asks.

"Couldn't hurt to try.."

iv.

"Oh. That is sad." Lumine stuns, after reading the following pages. "Should we stop this?" She sighs, slowly turning her head to her brother.

"No. There are many possibilities this will end in the worst way." Aether, as a response, said.

"Whatever you say." She hums.

"Actually, where is Venti?"

-

After not uploading for two weeks, I have finally had the courage to upload this chapter. Almost like it's a filler.

But that's all for now!!! We're finally getting plot! And I am quite happy that it will end the way I want it to :D

Detective Twins for the win, maybe also.. Detective Hu Tao? Dunno.