10:06

I honestly apologize for the short chapters, im lowkey busy rn. And updating regularly is a big yes-yes for me so you can enjoy these in a span of time! <3

--

"Why can't you?" His seatmate asked, her face on her hand.

"I just can't, you know? I just bumped into him and that's where it all started." Venti explains, not so thoroughly. - He didn't want to explain, no, never. Speaking of which, he never even knew why he wouldn't.

His seatmate just sighed. "Huh. Of course, I won't bother you anymore about him. Seems that you're jealous enough." She snickered, laughing.

"What?-" Venti blurted out in confusion. "What do you mean?"

His seatmate just laughed, "Venti, I was only doing that to see if it can make you feel jealousy."

Once again, Venti was utterly confused.

"Why would I ever have jealousy?" He chuckled nervously. His seatmate just sighed and shrugged. She had gotten the hint that he did felt slight jealousy, but that's just about it.

She sighed once again before turning on to her other seat mate.

- Seeing how he's probably the only Mondstadtnian here made him quite scared for his second day. Nerves can be wracking, especially when it comes to most parts. - Every other can realize how comfortable he is with the prince, but why would he be? All knows, but they don't. Feeling of nostalgia, you would say?

Venti groaned when he realized that his teacher wouldn't come any sooner because of a tragic accident.

"I'll.. be heading of now, see you." Venti said goodbye to his seatmate, leaving her to nod and wave back.

Of most probably the only thing that can keep his boredom was to find Xiao. Since Hu Tao was not here, it would be resulted to him.

Looking for someone who would look like they know Xiao, he stumbles upon a girl with blue long hair, and a horn-like hat. She could be a classmate of Xiao, so without no shame he goes forward to the girl asking if she knows where the boy is.

"Ah, Venti. I've been expecting you," She said, chuckling a bit.

Venti gasped, "How do you know me, perhaps?"

"Heh, you're the prince of Mondstadt, and everyone here knows you. Actually, I've been wanting to ask about something." She goes inside the room beside her, Venti following.

She gets a book on a shelf and places it down on one of the nearby tables. "I'm Ganyu, nice to meet you." Ganyu opens the book and reaches onto the very last page. "You must be looking for him, am I correct?"

"A-ah! Yes, I am." Quite startled, Venti said as a response to her question.

Ganyu was her name. She must be Lady Ganyu then. Venti believes that she's the only one named Ganyu here so far so it must be.

Venti quickly sat on a chair beside Ganyu. He looked at the book with confused eyes, he then looked back at Ganyu who was half-asleep.

"Lady Ganyu?" Venti pokes her cheek, startling the girl slightly. "O- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Venti apologized.

Ganyu giggled. "It's okay, I'm the one who's supposed to be apologizing. Anyways, Xiao is on the second floor." She smiled, reading the book she got after.