end of - arc 1

Future slang is inserted! This is a filler because the introduction thing has ended. Expect to see more xiaoven development later on the chapters! (Everything will reset to 00:01, each chapter adds a number yk, yk?)

Fourth wall breaks up ahead!

-

Hey. . .

Xiao. . .

He doesn't like you, what made you think he would?

-

As Xiao sighs, nope. Venti can't like him, nor can he. So why is he expecting the feelings to reciprocate? This oblivious man should just think about it, without doubting for obvious reasons.

"Haugh," He stretches instinctively, looking up at the sun, sighing calmly as it rises with quick pace.

As much as he is cold, he can be a warm one sometimes. Showing the past chapters with Venti, it shows that he can trust someone quite quickly; if someone is what he thinks trustworthy. That is, he has trust issues for most, and possibly daddy issues too-

Okay, no. We are not calling out the boy here, he suffered just enough in-game. Just in-game tho, the author does not know how to deal with fanon Xiao. (Fanon as in, the personality I write with him.)

To be fair, he used to be a bird. Does he lay eggs? — No? Oh. Okay then, so he doesn't lay eggs.

But! What if the bird he used to be can asexually reproduce? Ever thought of that? Hah! Knew so.

--

Venti wakes up in the small tavern. No, he did not drink, the king just hosted an unexpected banquet for the prince. Not even knowing what's going on with the world.

He looks from side to side, everyone having hangovers and him being the only one awake, except for Diluc, he was behind the bar cleaning the used glasses.

Venti wanted to hear the drama that went with last night, but secretly. So he'll just maybe ask Diluc by later today or tomorrow.

"Prince Venti is currently on break. So he cannot hang out with you fellow Liyuens." As one of the butlers say, Venti peaks in and sees his two friends, Hu Tao and Xiao.

"What's with the ruckus, Leon?" Venti decided to barge in, literally to make fun in the castle sometimes. It's dry here, drier than Razor's hair. Though, atleast the castle gets cleaned daily.

Leon gets startled as he looks behind, seeing the prince grinning widely. "Who said I couldn't hang out?" Venti says confidently, putting both hands on his hips.

"Uh, erm.. Well, your highness-"

"Leave the boy to me, Leon." A man says from behind, Diluc. Ah, Diluc. Diluc, Diluc, Diluc, Diluc.

Diluc is well known to handle things neatly here at the castle, so Leon just scrammed away like a cat getting out of water. To his kindness, many people adore him romantically, especially someone named Donna, who would randomly-

Oh, whaddya know? Donna is approaching up ahead.

"Master Diluc! Please accept my love!" Donna bows, as she hands him her homemade moonpie.

Diluc just groaned. "Donna, there's no need. And you are disrespecting, as of right now." As Donna looks up, looking at her surroundings, she sees the prince standing right in front of her.

Venti waves at Donna, smiling as if nothing she did was wrong. "A-Ah! I'm so sorry, please!" Venti can't help but laugh at the startled girl.

Venti laughs maniacally, looking at the hysterical look of the frightened girl.

While the two behind Venti and Diluc were.. weirded out on how different the castle grounds may be different from what they see outside it.

Xiao coughs, leaving Venti to realize they were there.. again. "Ahah! Sorry.. guys. Ehe-"

"Ehe? What do you mean ehe?" Diluc asks as it is his first time hearing Venti say such a thing.

"Hmm.. do not mind that, Diluc!" Venti gestures the two to come in. It was neat and clean, to be fair. The silver lining with the marble was nice, along with golden essence.

--

"So, what are you two doing here?" He smiles, hopping while going to his room.

Hu Tao sighs, "Well, me and Xiao wanted to talk about something." Which made Venti stop in nervousness.

He turns around, seeing two people looking at him with suspicion in his eyes.

Venti just sighs, blinking after. "Well then, follow me."

They proceed to his room, locking all the doors and closing the blinds.

"Well, what is it?"

--

Venti groans. "Yes, I have heard of the book. What about it?"

Hu Tao answers with tears, "How did they get these information about them?"

"Relax, they're just fiction-"

"Well! Look at this!" Hu Tao points at a sentence not that long, not that short.

As they live their lives, getting reincarnated as royals and never meeting again till both eighteen was coincidental. Their oblivious acts will behold their own ending.

Venti scoffed nervously, it wasn't all that important. Hu Tao just happened to see a coincidental thing. "It's not that important, Hu Tao." Xiao sighed, looking further into it, it was impractical either way.

"Right! What Xiao said!" Venti points, flushing Xiao.

"Eh? What happened to you?" Venti tilts his head. Can he do a cartwheel tho? I'm afraid, he can. But he can't even hold the punch Signora did to him, which was hot anyway.

"Nothing."

--

"Smooth, man, smooth." Hu Tao grins at the sight of Xiao.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing!" She covers her mouth with one of her hands.

Venti, who was fixing Hu Tao's hair can't really overhear their conversation as he was busy working on the girl's pigtails. "Almost done.. yep! I'm done." Venti smiles gently, proudly looking at the thing he just did with her hair.

"Thank you, Venti! I really do mean it." As she looks at the mirror, holding the two twintails excitedly.

Xiao looks from behind, oh how he wants Venti to play with his hair.. But that won't happen anyway, maybe in another life, somehow.

--

Wasnt that fun? Also i do not slander (sometimes) the people mentioned, that including Razor. Kind of? Maybe? Sometimes.

Well yeahh, more xiaoven later as the chapters go on!

Thank you for the support given to the book, and toodles!