9:10

Venti. Venti's his name. The word rang through Xiao's ear multiple of times. Venti, Venti, Venti. Somehow, it reminded him of something, someone? He didn't know.

--

"Hi there!" Xiao greeted the lone boy by the humongous rocks. Giving him a hand to help him get up.

"H-hello.." The boy looked up at him, rejecting the hand offer, "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." His mood changed ecstaticly, he got up on his own hands like the wind.

He then smiled at Xiao and introduced himself, "My name is Venti. Prince of one of the kingdoms in the nation of Mondstadt."

"Ooh! You must be Lady Name's son!" Xiao pointed at him and smiled even wider with glee. "I have heard many stories about you! My mommy always tell them to me when they visit your nation and kingdom!"

Venti frowned at the sight of the happy boy. "Please, do not mention my-" he paused for a moment before continuing, "mother's name. I have bad history with her.. But I am happy now! My father took me in his castle and had titled me as the prince!"

"Oh.. I'm so sorry. I should not have mentioned her name.. Then you wouldn't be sad.." Xiao facepalmed himself internally before changing the topic, but even before he can even say what he was saying, they were interrupted by a servant of Venti;

"So-"

"Prince Venti! It's time to go!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go now, may we meet again soon!" Venti waved farewell to Xiao. Xiao also bid farewell to Venti as he looked down sadly.

'Did you want to be friends?'

--

"Hello? Are you there?" Venti waved hands infront of Xiao. Brought back to reality, he stepped back a bit to finally realize what is happening. "Oh, uhm..- Hi." All he could do was mumble, the words trembling as he continues. "I- I'm Xiao. The prince of the second kingdom in the nation Liyue." He stuttered across but got the hang eventually after.

Venti looked at Xiao with a surprised face. "I see, well then, I'm Venti. Prince of the first kingdom of the nation Mondstadt. Although the nation may seem like a smaller kingdom or so, it holds around.. 3-5 kingdoms." Venti smiled. Xiao already knew that because of the given lectures his mother taught him.

As an awkward silence gave in they had no other choice but to give in, and start another conversation.

"So like-"

"Uhm-"

They looked at eachother, confusion in the eyes. Venti chuckled and said, "You go first."

Xiao shook his head, "No you go first."

"Oh.. okay. Do you like, wanna be friends?" Venti smiled looking at him with sincere eyes. Xiao noticed it but was entirely confused if it was sincere or not.

Just a few seconds later, Xiao reciprocated with the smile, "Of course." He nodded.

– Xiao didn't leave for another thirty-minutes. They were talking and got to know each other during it.