Chapter 1

Y/n= Your Name

.

.

.

3 months later (Y/n's age 18) 3rdPov

Location The Milano

Drax: Peter Quill.

Drax: Peter Quill! wake Up

Peter: Holy crap...

Peter wakes up to see Drax right in his face.

Peter: Drax, You got to stop doing this man. It's weird.

Drax: We are approaching the Quarantine Zone.

Peter: How long was I out for?

Drax: 15,338 ticks.

Peter: That's... very specific.

Drax: The betrayer is ready to begin our mission. She has requested your presence in the cockpit.

Peter: Gamora's on our side, Drax.

Drax: She is the spawn of my sworn enemy, a murderess, and a traitor. I do not trust her.

Peter: Well, try. We're supposed to be a team.

Drax: I make no promises.

Drax walks out of Peter's room.

Peter gets up and gets ready. He puts his jacket on, puts a earpiece in, puts his guns on his hip, and checks himself out in his mirror. Then walks out of his room into the middle of the ship.

Rocket: There you are, Quill! Tell Groot to stop worrying about getting arrested.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: I'm not overconfident. I'm just the right level of confident.

Groot: (Unconvinced grunt)

Peter: Arrested? For what?

Rocket: (Chuckles)

Groot: (Unconvinced grunt)

Peter: Our ship just accidentally slipped into the Quarantine Zone.

Rocket: Oops, our navigation malfunctioned!

Peter: Oops!

Groot: (Disappointed sigh)

Drax: How would we accidentally cross into the Nova Corps force field?

Rocket: Pffft. Details!

Groot:(Chuckles)

Peter: Nice gizmos, Rocket.

Rocket: I'm calling them "thumpers" on account of the  noise they make. Assuming we get past the force field and reach  your coordinates in one piece, all we gotta do is set them up and these babies are gonna draw out our monster in no time!

Peter: How's that even going to work? The thumper goes "beep beep beep beep" then the monster come running?

Rocket: It goes more like WAAH WAAH WAAHHHHHHH!

Gamora: Holy Hala! Rocket!

Drax: Stop this Rucks at once!

Groot: (Laughs)

Just then a door opens up and out comes Y/n. Y/n can be seen wearing his new jacket that has his new logo  on the back that Gamora got him.

 Y/n can be seen wearing his new jacket that has his new logo  on the back that Gamora got him