Chapter 6

Y/n=Your name

M/n= mother name

.

.

Location Unknown 

(3rdPov)

Y/n:(Gasp)

As Y/n wakes up he look around to see no ship, no Team.All that is in front of him is a old looking Cabin The question on his mind right now is.

All that is in front of him is a old looking Cabin The question on his mind right now is

Y/n: Am I Dead?

(???):No You are not my little pup.

There is only one person who would call him that and that's his mother. So Y/n turns around to see his mother and runs to her and gives her a hug.

 So Y/n turns around to see his mother and runs to her and gives her a hug

                 A/n This is what our mom looks like also art is not mine.

Y/n: Mom!( Hugs her) I missed you so much.

M/n: I missed you too my little pup.

It was just then M/n gets a good look at her son and sees that his tail is gone.

M/n: My son what happened to your tail?

Y/n:(looks down) It got cut off so much has happened to me after you died.

Y/n then tells his mother what has happened and to say she was mad would be an understatement.

M/n: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THOSE BITCHES I'LL MAKE THEM PAY I'LL MAKE THEM BEG FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH.

Y/n:(scared) M-Mother p-please calm down.

M/n sees that she is scaring her son and stops.

M/n: Oh my baby boy I'm so sorry.

Y/n: It's okay mom. So where are we anyway? And you said I'm not dead?

M/n: Well my little pup to answer your first question we are at my old home we also need to have a talk and no you're not dead it seems that thing you found revived you.