Chapter 9

Y/n= Your Name

.

.

.

Location-The Milano

(3rdPov)

Drax: We must go back.

Rocket: Are you crazy?! I like killing sprees as much as the next guy, but we barely got out of there alive!

Peter: What about Gamora?

Y/n: She made her choice.

Peter: So you're just going to abandon her? And Nikki? What if it was Me? You going to leave me behind too?

Y/n: Okay First off you do not want to go there Old man let's not forget who left who for 17 Years! And second That's not what this is about! If we go back we died!

Peter: Isn't it though? We're supposed to be a team. Teams don't leave people behind!

Y/n: Tell that to the giant fucking army of robots and brainwashed believers we barely got away from--

Just then an arm gets thrown on the table and everybody looks over and see Gamora standing there.

Gamora:(breathes heavily)

Peter: Gamora?!

Y/n: Happy now old man?

Rocket: Is that?

Gamora: Yes.

Peter: How'd you get back?

Gamora: It doesn't matter. I failed. Raker lives.

Rocket: For now.

Gamora: We have to go back. We can't leave Nikki there. What he'll turn her into...

Rocket: blah, blah, flarkin' blah. So you got step daddy issues and had a horrible childhood. Boo hoo!

Peter: Rocket!

Rocket: What? It's true. Guess what. You ain't the only one here who had it bad. It don't mean we're angling to commit suicide.

This catches Y/n off guard and Y/n looks at Gamora just for her to look away.

Rocket: Because some pseudo-priest nutjob is doing--Surprise! Nutjob stuff! If we go back there, Like Y/n said we're dead. D-E-D. Dead!

Groot: I am Groot.

Gamora: I'd rather die with honor then without.

Gamora walk away.

Rocket: Who crawled up her butt and died?

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: So... get the flark out of dodge?

Peter: Not yet. We should try to get a hold of Cosmo instead.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Great plan. Only he ain't answering the passport.

Peter: Okay. But what choice do we have? We don't have comms.

Rocket: Well actually... We might have comms... Turns out they weren't as flarked as I originally thought.

Y/n: Yare Yare.

Peter: Really?!

Rocket: Groot should be able to raise him.

Everybody goes and does their own thing.

Y/n:(sigh) Old man?

Peter: What?