Chapter 15

Y/n= Your Name.

.

.

.

.

Location--Milano

(3rdPov)

It's now night time on the Milano everybody is peacefully sleeping. Well almost everyone. Y/n is starting to toss and turn in his sleep. Seems Like Y/n is having another nightmare about his time in Beacon. Soon Y/n wakes up in a cold sweat, He looks over to see if he woke Gamora up. She is still asleep hugging Y/n Tail. Y/n lets out a sigh of relief, He carefully gets his tail free and puts on a shirt and walks out of his room and walks to the cockpit and sat down in his spot and just looked out in to space. Y/n wasn't sure what about space made him feel at peace but every time he would have a nightmare he would just come out here and look into space. As he was looking into space he heard someone walking to the cockpit, Y/n turns his head and sees Gamora who is wearing one of his shirts standing there looking at him with a look of concern walks over and sits right in front of him.

Y/n: Sorry for waking you.

Gamora: Is everything okay? Did you have another nightmare?

Y/n: Yea. But I'm fine now.

Gamora: Okay, just know you can always talk to me.

Y/n: Thanks.

Gamora: Hey uh, how did you get your tail back?

Y/n: Ah, It was a final gift from my... mom.

Gamora: Why did you really go last earlier?

Y/n: Why dose it matter?

Gamora: Because I want to know the real reason you let everybody go before you.

Y/n:... I had a choice to make. Since the thing got damaged in the fight it only had the power to bring back a handful of people or bring back one powerful person but not both.  So since I could still see and talk with my mom. It was a easy choice.

Gamora: Then how come when I asked you about being able to talk to her you didn't say anything?

Y/n: Because I can't anymore. That thing was the reason I could talk to my mom and the rest of my family. And now that it's gone I can't talk with any of them anymore.

Gamora: Then why did you pick us? We all would have understand why you picked to bring your mom back.

Y/n: Because she looks so happy and at peace being back with her family. Who am I to take that away from her, just because I miss her? So after having a nice talk with my family one last time we said our goodbys. Besides in the end I think I was gonna pick you guys anyways.

Gamora: So you gave up your happiness for ours. I- I don't know what to say.

Y/n: Don't say anything. It was the right call. Seeing you guys happy is enough for me.

Gamora: Well I'm thankful and I'm sure everybody else is as well. Now come let's go back to bed and cuddle some more.

Y/n: Right behind you. Also I'm not getting that shirt back am i?

Gamora: Nope~

Y/n: That's fine  it looks better on you anyways.

Y/n and Gamora went back to sleep and Y/n had no more nightmares for the rest of the night.

Timeskip to morning.

It's now morning. Y/n starts to get up and feels for Gamora but finds out she isn't there. Y/n fully gets up and out of bed, gets dressed and head out of his room just to see everybody is up. Peter is the first to see that his son is up.