Chapter 4

A/n: I just wanted to say Thanks for getting this book to 1k reads. Now let's get on with the chapter. I hope you guys have a great day/night.

Y/n= Your name

.

.

.

(3rdPov)

As the Group was walking one of the monster flies above them.

Peter: Whoa! okay. Whoa, whoa! Little bit close.

Y/n: Relax old man if they wanted to attack us they would have already.

Gamora: They seem so peaceful here.

Peter: I never saw a real whale when I was a kid. I guess this sorta counts.

Rocket: I'm sure it's real pretty, but can we not draw its attention while I'm stuck in a flarking cage, please?!

The Group kept walking.

Peter:(sighs) Does anybody have like a.. campfire song or something we can sing to kill the time? Oh oh, I know one. It's called--

Gamora: Please stop.

Peter: Alright. Yeah... Okay. Wait, is Please stop the name of your song?

Gamora: No.

Peter: Okay.

Peter: So! How long before someone else wants to pull this thing or is it just gonna be me and Y/n pulling it?

Drax: We are 60 clicks from the fortress!

Gamora: I'd say closer to 75!

Drax: There is only one way to know for sure! (Clicks) 0.1 clicks!

Drax: (Clicks) 0.2 clicks!

Peter: 0.9...2.1...4.5...

Y/n: Alright! Here an idea you guys ask me something you want to know about me and depending on the question I'll answer it.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Groot wants to know if you plan on staying with us for the long run?

Y/n: I want to. I have no need to go back to my home plant. You guys are fun to be around.

Drax: Y/n Quill I have a question.

Y/n: And I may have an answer.

Drax: You are part animal yes?

Y/n: Last time I checked I was why?

Drax: Where is your tail?

Y/n: It's very rare to have been born with two physical traits of the animal you are.It's even more rare  since I had a human Farther and and Faunus  mother.  But I beat the odds and I was born with a tail.

Gamora: What happened to your tail if you don't mind me asking?

Y/n:.... It was cut off by my bullies.

Gamora: Oh Y/n...

Rocket: They cut off your tail?! That's flarked up.

Y/n: It's whatever can we move on to the next question.

Gamora: What was your mother like?

Y/n: (smiles) She was the best mother I could have asked for. She was nice, caring, sweet. But boy if you got her pissed off you better run. My mother when mad was scary. But in the end she tried her best you know? Being a single mother and all was hard but you add that we're Faunus it was even harder. A lot of people don't like Faunus at all and treat us like shit almost all the time.