FEELINGS

Winfrey and Corey are my best friends in school. Corey my male best friend was always quick to notice things that went on in my life. Maybe it's because we shared secrets a lot.

Today in class i was just too Moody for no reason. I didn't think anyone observed that until Corey started the conversation.

"What's up zoey?"He asked giving his usual grin.

"What?"I tried to hide my feelings.

"You know you can't hide your things from me... so tell me why you're looking Moody?"

"I'm not just in a good mood today... It's nothing serious..." Just then, Holland came in with his friends... They were always coming to class late for no good reason. Mmtchew, their business.

"It's Holland right?" Corey nudged...following my eyes that looked in Holland's direction when he came in with his friends

"What do you mean by it's Holland? I don't have any business with that guy. He's so full of himself." I responded in denial.

"Well he has a business with you..." Corey said and quickly stood up to talk to his girlfriend.

What was he saying... Holland had what business with me? This is someone who was always avoiding me. Was Holland saying shit about me behind my back? I needed to find out. Corey was probably trying to not reveal much. I'll make sure he does.

After class, I asked Corey to explain what he was trying to say about Holland and he told me I'd find out myself.

I didn't like this. I was just left anxious. Should i just let it slide like it's not important. Well maybe that was all i had to do.

I had a test to prepare for and it was better than any hot gist on ground. With that, I took him off my mind for another few days.

*******

Just when i thought I'd forgotten about this boy, i was in the dining one afternoon when someone passed a paper to me. I unfolded it to read "Geum Jan di PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR LITERATURE NOTE THIS EVENING, I NEED TO COMPLETE THE LAST TOPIC "

This was definitely from Holland. What's with the k-drama nickname?
I'm not giving my note to him. Why couldn't he ask me for it in person?
suddenly, I remembered the question I'd been wanting to ask him.

Should i just meet him and ask him all those questions?
I know he was really annoying, but i didn't want to make him an enemy.

Since he wanted my note,then he probably wanted us to be friends. I'd just meet him this evening then.