STRONG

This school year had to be the quickest... The SS3 Students were done with their final exams, they'd be going into college. It was my turn to be a senior.

While i was a junior, I always fantasized about being in the SS3 class. It was something i always waited for. Here i was, preparing to resume school the following days as a Full senior at STARS HIGH SCHOOL.

I just got a new phone from my parents as a gift for making it to the final class with good grades. Now i could sign up on social media. First things first, needed to create A Facebook account. I did that immediately and found almost all my friends and other students from my school. So I was the only one whose parents didn't allow to use a smart phone?

I sent friend requests and accepted requests too. I spent a whole week on my new phone cause i wouldn't be using it at school, I'd have to keep it at home before moving to the dormitory...throughout that night i was chatting and chatting.

Mid-night approached quickly, I had to turn my phone off and sleep.

*****************

The journey to my school has always been the same,this year it was slightly different probably because I was just so excited to get to school quickly.

The distance from my house to my school wasn't a short one. It usually took my driver four hours. That's why i always left home early so i could reach school on time.

I wish i was with my phone but my driver has a good music taste so the journey wouldn't be boring afterall. I also had my journal here with me. I'd promised myself to put down all the memorable moments of this year in my journal.

I slept at a point during the journey, just woke up when we reached the school gate.
My school was the most popular in it's area. It had great teachers and great students. My principal did everything to maintain the school's reputation. He'd deal with anyone who'd try to ruin the school's reputation.

Luckily, I was one of the students my principal could always be proud of. This year we'd be given positions. I've been class prefect since junior class till SS2, no doubt I'd be Head girl this year. Well who knows?

On reaching my dormitory, my friends were so excited to see me. I was the last to resume in my class. I could see the excitement on their faces too. Some of them had changed hairstyles, uniform styles and other stuff. They definitely had a lot of stories to share too. We always shared stories of whatever happened during the holidays.

I put my luggage in place and settled down to hear everything they had to say. My bestfriend just came in from her room and almost pushed me down out of excitement. I had pranked her during the holidays that I would be getting transferred to another school.

Today had to be a wonderful day for me. I was ready for final year, it's fun, struggles, everything it came with. I had my classmates they were the most important people I had here. We would do this together.