Chapter 4

Jiang Jinjin thought of the future and suddenly felt like a concubine.

However, she adjusted her state very quickly and couldn't just get in and out like Pai Yao. Since she wanted to use Mrs. Zhou's identity to make money, then she had to be bound by this identity. She had always been optimistic, and when she felt better again, she found Steward Yang and said, "Should I discuss with... Zhou Yan's father first?"

She didn't know what to call Zhou Mingfeng.

It is not appropriate to call Zhou Mingfeng. To say Mingfeng, although she is a familiar temperament, she can't say it.

Then let it be Zhou Yan's father!

Steward Yang smiled and suggested, "It's morning over there. You can make a phone call with your husband, madam."

Jiang Jinjin was not surprised. If it were an ordinary couple, the husband would have been dead for a long time without a phone call after a business trip, but she really couldn’t do anything to Zhou Mingfeng. Not only that, she would have to call him to show concern.

She readily responded: "Okay!"

But Steward Yang was very surprised.

Although he suggested this, he didn't think that the madam had the courage to call her husband.

The husband and wife were married a month ago, which is surprising. He has been working here for more than ten years. He has never seen the madam before the wedding. The wedding was very sudden and it is easy to think of one word - flash marriage.

Steward Yang has been in Zhou's house for ten years, and he knows his master to a certain degree.

The word "flash marriage" may be not be surprising for others, but it is too unreasonable to be found in the same vein as the master.

The wife is indeed beautiful and unforgettable. However, her temperament is also very different from her appearance. She is very quiet and although she has such a look, she can easily be ignored. Don't say he is curious, everyone in the villa is wondering what the master was after in his wife.

Maybe other men will be overwhelmed by a good face, but the master will definitely not.

The question that has always made Steward Yang wonder. He seems to have gotten high brows these days.

It turns out that the madam has such a temperament.

Was she unaccustomed to the area before or did something happen?

The current madam is more beautiful than she was at the wedding before, and there is a kind of vigor and vitality in her whole person, so that people around her can't help being attracted.

Jiang Jinjin didn't know the psychological activities of Steward Yang's brain. She went upstairs and returned to the master bedroom. She found Zhou Mingfeng's number in her mobile phone address book.

Strange, how could the original owner note her husband as Mr. Zhou?

Or is this an different taste?

She finished typing and dialed the number easily.

In the foreign branch office, after Zhou Mingfeng processed an email, he received a telephone report from the assistant.

After learning about the good things his son did, Zhou Mingfeng became accustomed to it. Since childhood, he doesn’t know how many things he's son has caused. Fortunately, he didn’t commit a criminal offense. It was precisely because of this he knew his son’s nature was not bad. He didn't take the temper of another son too seriously. It's normal for a boy to be a little bit passionate at his age. He's not so bad, maybe it's a good thing.