Chapter 22

Zhou Yan's return suddenly made the atmosphere that was originally a loose and harmonious atmosphere a lot more subtle.

Yan Zhengfei felt that Zhou Yan came back too early, because he didn't have time to talk to Zhou Yan's stepmother.

Zhou Yan came over, glanced at the greeting cards stacked on the table, and asked in a low tone, "Did you come to see me, or write these?"

Yan Zhengfei: "..."

He was also very helpless.

But why did he have promise Yun Xin would settle this matter?

Yan Zhengfei didn't know how to answer this question, but Zhou Yan walked to the room upstairs with little interest. When Jiang Jinjin thought that the volunteer was going to leave, Yan Zhengfei continued to write her greeting cards, which gave her a bad feeling.

What happened?

While putting the cute seal on the greeting card that she had spent a lot of money on the other day, she asked casually, "Yan Zhengfei, didn't you come to see Zhou Yan? Why don't you go up."

Yan Zhengfei rubbed his hands. He shaved his head and smiled like the smiling little man in Jiang Jinjin's pen, "You must have a beginning and an end when you do things. I will go up again after I finish writing."

Jiang Jinjin: ...it's weird.

In the novel, there is also such a love triangle, the second female lead Yun Xin likes Zhou Yan, and Zhou Yan's best friend Yan Zhengfei likes Yun Xin. Since Zhou Yan fell in love with the heroine, Yun Xin has also done some things. Every time she wants to do something, Yan Zhengfei is always helping her. After Yun Xin was disgusted by Zhou Yan, she also woke up, and then she turned her attention to Yan Zhengfei, who had been by her side.

At the end of the book, Jiang Jinjin also thought that Yan Zhengfei finally ushered in the spring and caught up with his goddess.

It was strange that Yun Xin went abroad, but Yan Zhengfei did not leave with her.

Of course, Jiang Jinjin didn't care about Yan Zhengfei and Yun Xin at all, but from the scattered information in the novel, it can be inferred that at least at this time, Yan Zhengfei's sweetheart is still Yun Xin.

Could Yan Zhengfei's weird behavior today also be related to Yun Xin? Jiang Jinjin grappled in the brain recycling bin, and finally turned to the night more than a week ago.

Could it be that Yun Xin was scared? Then she wanted Yan Zhengfei to test if she talked to Zhou Mingfeng about it?

Jiang Jinjin wanted to laugh.

Yan Zhengfei heard the woman next to him chuckle, and his heart was anxious, as if a ghost was urging him, he finished writing all the remaining greeting cards as quickly as possible, and hurriedly said "Auntie, let me go I'm looking for Brother Yan," he smeared oil on the soles of his feet, and quickly disappeared upstairs.

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

Yan Zhengfei and Zhou Yan are best friends who have known each other for many years. They don't need to knock on the door to enter his room. He opens the door as if there is a beast chasing after him.

Zhou Yan, who was playing a game, pulled off the headset boredly and glanced at him, "Are you sick?"

Yan Zhengfei breathed a sigh of relief, and sat on Zhou Yan's bed carelessly, "You don't understand."

Zhou Yan looked at him, "Go ahead."

There is quite an aura of "being lenient in confession and strict in resistance".