Chapter 30

If Zhou Mingfeng was a man with a shiny face and a fat and swollen stomach today, even if he had ten black cards and a flat layer on his wrist, Jiang Jinjin would not show signs of half-distraction. She loves money very much, and also likes to make money, but she is very picky about her relationship experience. Why does she talk vigorously and unforgettable in every relationship before she entered the book? It's not because it is a combination of handsome men and beautiful women...

For a successful idol drama, the plot is important, but the most important thing is the image of the protagonist.

To a certain extent, Jiang Jinjin is narcissistic, and a man with substandard looks and temperament is basically insulated from her boyfriend's identity here. Some men always like to compare women to vegetables or shoes, so as a woman, she is also willing to compare men to books.

She is a relatively superficial person. If the cover of the book is not attractive enough, then no matter how interesting the content is, she is destined to miss it and will not turn it over.

Zhou Mingfeng is a man who is very attractive to women.

He has the wisdom and calmness of a successful person. He is not ostentatious. He is gentle and humble in dealing with others. At this moment, he is also polite when facing the waiter. She has never seen him arrogant and dismissive since she entered the book. A mature man is like a fine wine that has settled down through the years. It is rich and mellow. Perhaps it is the experience of being in the power for many years. When he encounters anything, he always smiles calmly.

What's more, whether it is hair, appearance or figure, he is well maintained.

Jiang Jinjin once wanted to explore his maintenance methods, but found that in the bathroom, he usually only used a piece of men's facial soap that looked very simple.

She didn't even see the bottles and jars of men's skin care products.

He is also very self-disciplined. He spends almost half of the year on business trips. Jiang Jinjin asks herself, if she encounters such an intensity of work, let alone fitness, as long as it is time for rest, if she can definitely lie down, she will not sit. If she can sit, she will never stand.

But for Zhou Mingfeng, basically every day at home, he would get up before dawn. When she wakes up, he has gone for his morning run and is coming back to take a shower.

Such an excellent man, Jiang Jinjin felt that it was normal for her to be touched and was not ashamed.

But if the heart is moved or not, whether or not to take actual action is another matter.

She was still screaming for a niche who debuted in the draft two days ago.

The "husband" changes several times a year, and now she can't remember the name of the male celebrity she liked the year before.

...

Jiang Jinjin followed Zhou Mingfeng and left the box. Leaving the restaurant, and saw three boys standing aside.

Seeing the posture of the three of them, Jiang Jinjin wanted to laugh again. Zhou Yan and Yan Zhengfei scolded each other several times today, but at the moment they stood on the side of the pillar and didn't know what to say. Zhou Yan looked impatient, while Xu Congjian stood upright on the other side of the pillar. There is an invisible line between them.

Jiang Jinjin didn't even think about it, and walked quickly to Xu Congjian's side.

Xu Congjian estimated height was over 1.8 meters.

Jiang Jinjin also wears high heels with more than 1.7 inches.

"Xu Congjian, where do you live, I'll take you a home." Jiang Jinjin has already made arrangements. "Yan Zhengfei's house is not far from our house. It happened that Zhou Yan's father drove the car and will send Yan Zhengfei home. How about sending you back?"