Chapter 24

In fact, Jiang Jinjin once met a man similar to Zhou Mingfeng before entering the book.

They almost got together. The man was a doctor. He was thirty-five years old when she knew him. Their acquaintanceship was also very dramatic. At that time, she was traveling abroad, and she accidentally made a mistake on the room number. She couldn't get in with the card. When she was upset, the door opened. He was answering the patient's phone... When she realized that she had made a mistake, she quickly apologized to him and went back to the next room.

Coincidentally, she became ill that night. She couldn't communicate with the front desk very smoothly. After thinking about it, she realized that there was a doctor next door, and she didn't know where she got her courage from but she knocked on the door next door half-deadly at night.

Maybe it's because the other party is Chinese, or maybe its because she knew that the other party is a doctor.

They met after that day. He also came to travel on vacation, and the two of them were unaccompanied, so they occasionally made appointments to go to scenic spots or restaurants together.

Together they have seen the most beautiful sunset and tasted local delicacies.

She could feel that he had a good impression of her, and she just didn't have a boyfriend, so she started a tug of war between you and me. It's just that the longer she knew him and the more she understood him, she didn't have the initial throbbing. A 35-year-old man has already experienced many things. It seems that in the eyes of the other person, she is just a more interesting little girl. He likes her and is tempted, but she didn't know why, he always gave her a feeling of being outside.

As if he could withdraw at any time, maybe even he was prepared for it from the beginning.

He wants to take control. When to talk about it, when to go to the next step, whether to talk about marriage, and when to break up and break up, he has the final say.

How could Jiang Jinjin endure this.

She has to control her own life and the initiative in her feelings. As a result, the two had a disagreement. Although they had never quarreled before, they gradually distanced themselves because they realized that they could not control each other.

Perhaps this is the impact of her native family. She really hates the feeling of being treated like a ball when she is alive. The right to choose is not with her when others want her or not. She would like to call this the most uncomfortable taste in the world. Even if she knew that sincere feelings and positive feelings weren't like this, she didn't plan to change it.

She wants to occupy the dominant position, whether it is divided or combined, whether it is a month, a year, or a lifetime, she has the final say.

Obviously, Zhou Mingfeng's calmness and unpredictability are far better than the doctor she met.

So, although she thought it would be nice to live with Zhou Mingfeng like this, there was still a voice in her heart reminding her: Mrs. Zhou's position, you can't stay here for long.

It is not whether Zhou Mingfeng is willing or unwilling, but that she is not used to this kind of marriage.

Therefore, she wants to make a lot of money. When she is full of wings and when she has a firm foothold, she thinks, maybe she will file for a divorce and restart the life that truly belongs to her.

...

The atmosphere is ambiguous.

The two were very close, Jiang Jinjin almost indulged in Zhou Mingfeng's tolerant and gentle eyes, why couldn't Zhou Mingfeng see her?