Chapter 35

Zhou Mingfeng deliberately made a little movement, causing the two people to look back together.

Zhou Yan hadn't forgotten that he was still making shrimp skewers, and continued to concentrate on chopping the shrimp meat. Fortunately, they were here in the villa area. Even if they made a big movement, they wouldn't be able to disturb the neighbors.

Jiang Jinjin was very surprised. She walked to him and asked curiously: "Didn't Uncle Yang say you won't be back today?"

Zhou Mingfeng explained, "The meeting ended early."

"Oh so." Seeing him staring at the cleaned vegetable dishes on the sink, Jiang Jinjin asked, "We are eating hot pot, would you like to eat it together?"

The raised corners of Zhou Mingfeng's lips did not fall, "Yes."

He bowed his head and handed her the suit jacket naturally.

Jiang Jinjin took the opportunity.

At first, she saw him in a suit and shoes in the morning, and then looked at the temperature. She didn't say anything, and she didn't question whether his temperature was different from that of normal people.

She dressed coolly and walked outside all the time, it was so hot and sweaty, how could he still be calm in a long-sleeved shirt?

Later, she discovered that the temperature in the midsummer whether high or low, which seemed to have little effect on him. There was air-conditioning wherever he stayed, and the room temperature was pleasant.

In Jiang Jinjin's arms were his suit jacket. He rolled his shirt sleeves to his elbows, revealing his lean arms. After turning on the faucet at the sink and washing his hands, he said to Zhou Yan, "Hold on. I'm coming."

Now let alone Jiang Jinjin, even Zhou Yan was dumbfounded.

Jiang Jin said in surprise: "Do you cook?"

Zhou Yan was even more shocked.

Because in his impression, there is no memory of his father cooking.

Zhou Mingfeng said, "A long time ago."

Jiang Jinjin only remembered that he also had a hard time.

In the original text, Zhou Mingfeng's family conditions were not good, and his family members were already doing their best to support him in college. In his early years, life could be regarded as poverty. He has caught up with the good times, is lucky and capable, and most importantly, he has an extraordinary vision. Only then has he made a good road in the market and become the respected President Zhou.

"Show me the recipe." Zhou Mingfeng said, turning his head.

Jiang Jinjin freed up a hand, opened the mobile phone software, and leaned over to him.

Zhou Mingfeng is even taller than Zhou Yan.

He leaned slightly, and she stretched out the phone in front of him, and for a while, the two were very close.

He took it seriously, and after thinking about it for a while, he began to focus on the "little" seasoning in the recipe. Just looking at his actions did not give people a strange feeling. After a few clicks, he adjusted it and it was no different from the hot pot restaurant.

A few minutes later, the three people came to the living room to continue the hot pot.

There are a lot more ingredients this time.

Jiang Jinjin asked Zhou Mingfeng: "What will you drink?"

Zhou Mingfeng's gaze flicked over the Coke and then over the Sprite, "Warm water will do."