Chapter 39

No matter how difficult it is, Zhou Mingfeng can handle it well.

This seemingly messy thing is not without clues. After thinking about it, Zhou Mingfeng picked up his mobile phone and dialed Jiang Jinjin's phone number.

Whether others have misunderstood, it doesn't matter much.

The other end was picked up quickly, and Jiang Jinjin's voice came, as always full of vitality, "Hi, what's the matter?"

Upon hearing her words, Zhou Mingfeng knew that his speculation was not wrong.

She didn't care about the unfounded rumor at all.

He didn't even realize that there was a smile on the corners of his lips, and asked straightforwardly: "Have you seen the rumors on Weibo?"

Jiang Jinjin was taken aback, then smiled and replied: "Are there any rumors about you and the female celebrity surnamed Su? Then I just saw it."

Zhou Mingfeng laughed, "It's not true."

Although he also felt that there was no need to explain too much, since he mentioned it, he had no reason to conceal it.

Jiang Jinjin: "Huh?"

"There is a little misunderstanding. At that time, the staff of the public relations department did not handle it cleanly." Zhou Mingfeng did not rush. "The driver and Ms. Su were cousins at the time. The driver drove to deliver the card and was accidentally photographed by the paparazzi. Because Miss Su was not well-known at the time, the public relations department only went through a basic procedure to suppress the news."

Jiang Jinjin was stunned and didn't expect the truth of the matter to be like this.

"So, don't you know Su Siyue?"

"Well, I don't know."

There were some regrets in Jiang Jinjin's tone, "I thought you knew each other..."

In the drama she was chasing, she quite liked the actor who played against Su Siyue.

Zhou Mingfeng was weird, "You seem to regret this?"

"It's a little bit." Jiang Jinjin said, "So, you are calling to explain this matter?"

"Not all." Zhou Mingfeng paused. "It's just that everyone has misunderstood and thought you were running away from home. They might hope that I can give you an explanation."

Jiang Jinjin: "???"

runaway?

"Why do they think so!"

Zhou Mingfeng: "Maybe because you have a lot of luggage."

Jiang Jinjin was speechless, "Okay."

She realized that there should be something else when Zhou Mingfeng made this call. She guessed a little and asked: "So, you want me to go home today, so that the rumors will be self-defeating?"

Before Zhou Mingfeng could answer, she said distressedly: "But I drank some wine."

Zhou Mingfeng replied: "It's okay, just at a friend's house."

Jiang Jinjin seemed to mutter to himself, "But, I don't want others to look at me with that kind of theater eyes."

Especially the look of "Oh, your husband is really not a good thing, you really are so pitiful in this marriage".

Now that everyone thinks she is angry and she ran away from home, according to the normal script, of course her husband coaxed her to forgive and go home tonight, right?