Chapter 6

On the other side, Zhou Yan indeed came to the private hospital.

He has been well protected since he was a child. Although he knew that his parents were not in a relationship when he was very young, neither Zhou Mingfeng nor his mother Zhong Fei made him feel wronged. He is always the only child of the two. He didn't show that he cared about what happened today, but he didn't care whether his stepmother would file a complaint, or whether he didn't seem to be old enough to be in the hospital.

One thing leads to another thing. It's one thing for those knuckle heads to harass the female classmate, but it's another thing for this little brother to have a car accident for some reason.
The school wouldn't talk about it, and he couldn't find out anything, so he could only come to the hospital by himself.

When he came to the hospital, he went to the nurse's desk to inquire, "Someone came in this morning, with yellow hair, about 1.7 meters and very thin."

This was what he could remember about that person's characteristics.

The nurse was also very enthusiastic. After searching through the computer system, she raised her head and said to Zhou Yan with a smile: "He is in bed 63 on the sixth floor of the hospital. He has a fracture. The condition is not particularly serious."

A light flashed across Zhou Yan's calm face.

Fortunately, nothing happened.

"Can you give him this fruit basket for me?" Zhou Yan asked again.

The nurse was entangled. "I'm going to change shifts soon." She turned her head and glanced at the clock. “Visiting time hasn’t ended yet, so hurry up."

Finally, Zhou Yan got into the elevator.

When the nurse saw the doors close, she immediately picked up the landline, dialed a number, and said a few words in a low voice.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Zhou Yan strode out, carrying the fruit basket, and walking to the ward with some hesitation.

He thought it over and put the fruit basket at the door.

As long as he is fine.

Because it was caused by their own children, several parents took their own initiative and sent them to the VIP ward of a private hospital.

This floor is very quiet, and there are not many patients who are actually hospitalized.

Before Zhou Yan reached the door of the ward, he heard a few unbridled laughter coming from inside—

"This money is really good, you say, how much money do the parents plan to use to stop this incident?"

"Whoever takes care of the loss is the one who did it first. And these parents are probably willing to take the money to solve it. Who is willing to talk to us every day, and there is surveillance video, we did not harass the woman at all, just ask anybody. That's it, she thinks too badly of people."

Zhou Yan stopped when he heard this.

"I have already inquired about it. If others don’t say anything, I’m fine with that. That Zhou Yan, his family is very rich. I heard that his dad donated three teaching buildings for him. Qiangzi is smart. He knows what it is to run into traffic, to be hospitalized, and what to fracture to get. In this car accident, as long as we don’t let go and are bolder, it won’t be a big problem to ask for a million."

"Really, one million, we can get that much?"

"I asked the boss and said that we are good at doing things. Six figures per person is not a problem. Especially for Qiangzi. This time, he won the lottery. He must have the most. I don't have any opinions."