Protective

Loki runs around with his pack after the stress of training, planning, and prepping for the wedding and the actual wedding, drama included. Everyone thought it'd be nice to relax before the troublesome couple came back from their honeymoon. The vampires wanted to enjoy their free time with the newest additions to the coven. He had grown quite a bit since they last fully paid attention to him, and his eyes seemed to lighten up as he grew. So they all decided to go for a hunt and play around with the young wolf pup before them. Who seems to be enjoying them being around, before Edward left, he told everyone about Loki thinking of the coven as his pack.

   As they came back from the hunt, Loki seemed determined to get something from Edward's room. After some relentless days and nights, they finally opened their brother's door to see what the wolf was after. The black wolf bolted into the room, sniffing around in a hunt. Nothing and no one was going to or able to stop him. After he catches the strong scent, again the young wolf grabbed the vampire's old dark blue shirt and jeans and trotted to his bed, curled in it. The scent felt familiar to him, the wolf let out a mournful howl and all the vampires froze in place. That sounds so similar to the wolf the night we lost Shadow... Didn't the wolf have others with him as well... Jasper stared at his fury companion and wondered why he was acting so weird.

🕯️ ͟͟͞͞➳🕷🕯️

Not long into the couple's honeymoon, Alice calls Bella after no longer seeing her future in a panic. Everyone can hear how worried Alice and Bella sound through the phone. Carlisle comes up and grabs the phone from his pixie daughter. Hearing that Bella may be pregnant, both Jasper and Loki can feel everyone's emotions. Loki huffs at the sudden change and sits by Jasper, feeling that the golden-blonde vampire needs to be comforted. The cowboy reaches down and pets his companion before calling him as he walks outside.

   The two newly weds arrive the next day, everything went chaotic, the family splitting up from the decisions on what to do. This makes Loki not like Bella even more than before; nothing can ever be calm with her around. She was splitting up his pack and his family, so he wanted nothing to do with her. After a couple of weeks, the tension is still very high between everyone. Jasper can feel how heartbroken it's making his wolf so he doesn't try to get into the fight, he just stands behind his wife at attention and hopes to keep the Major at bay, as Loki curls into a ball on the shirt that he wouldn't even let Edward have back. Edward had to feed to heal after the encounters.

   Smelling wet dog and then hearing Loki's growl, the rest of the coven knew it was Jacob Black. Carlisle gets up and opens the door for the shifter, the two talk and he forces his way in. He is met upstairs with very protective vampires and a young wolf who doesn't seem happy that he is in his territory. He and Edward go outside to talk after they all fight. Loki becomes very tense, especially since Jasper joined in on the fight, and goes outside, keeping an eye and ear out for the intruder. Jasper tries to comfort his canine companion, but he does not find him in his den. Alice comes out and brings him back inside, knowing that Loki will come back on his own.

🕯️ ͟͟͞͞➳🕷🕯️

☽🕯️ ͟͟͞͞➳🕷🕯️☾