Half 'N' Half

Aro's sight and senses snap back to what's in front of him, hearing Loki menacingly growl. Looking at Alice right in front of him, then everyone on the opposite side of him. Edward wraps up what the vision is to everyone, one of the three kings realizing he can't win this fight. Alice brings his attention back to her when she pulls her hand away. "That's what your future holds unless you change your decision." Aro's blood-red eyes are wide open, and he glances at Bella and Edward from the corner of his eye.

   Caius comes up beside his brother angrily. Telling Aro he still believes the child still poses a threat of exposing them. Edward asks them if they can prove she won't expose them if they could live in peace. The blond king agrees but tells them there's no way of knowing. Edward and Alice smirk before turning towards the woods. Two figures show up from where Alice and Jasper did and walk towards the guards, stopping next to Jasper.

   "My name is Nahuel. I am a half-breed like the young child. Half-human, half-vampire. My mother was from the Ticuna tribe. She was seduced by a vampire and died giving birth to me. Her sister, my aunt, Huilen raised me as her own, I was the one to turn her." The shirtless man gestures towards the woman next to him, who's smiling proudly. Both of them wear their tribes' native clothing. Answering the questions from both sides, "I'm 150 years old. I stopped aging seven years after my birth and haven't grown since. I can survive on blood and, or human food." Giving everyone a small smile as his aunt hugs him.

   Aro turns to his coven and tells them there is no threat here. There will be no fight today; the lowest-ranking ones will leave after Jane angrily leaves. His brother tells them that they can't ignore that they have been fraternizing with their natural enemies, the shifters. Aro puts his hand on Caius's shoulder and shakes his head. Reaching the tree line, Aro stops and looks at Alice, Bella, and then Loki, "such prizes," before taking his leave.

   The two uninvited guests, Vladimir and Stefan, start yelling. Loki turns to them, his eyes never leaving the two. In his eyes, they are threats that need to be taken care of. The wolf growls and bares his teeth in warning. When they get too close to Carlisle, Loki doesn't hesitate. Bolting towards them at neck-breaking speed, talking to the annoying vampire, and latching his teeth onto Stefan's neck while standing on his chest. Jasper whistles, signaling for the wolf to stop, but Loki doesn't let go, as the pain is still in his heart.

   Renesmée screams in fear and cries for him to stop; Loki freezes for a second, glancing over at his pup's scared face. Vladimir takes this opportunity and goes for the kill when Garrett runs over. Grabs him by the top neck and tells Loki to release. Renesmée runs up and hugs Loki. Loki whimpers and moves the vampling away from Stefan. Renesmée smiles with tears in her eyes, and the wolf lies down. Garrett lets go of Vladimir. The two vampires scurry to their feet and run off towards their fallen coven.  Loki slowly approaches Garrett and licks his hand in gratitude before turning around and making sure everyone is okay.

 ☽🕯️ ͟͟͞͞➳🕷🕯️

Jasper runs towards Loki, sliding on his knees and scooping the injured wolf up. He hugs him as if his life depended on it. Loki whimpers from his already fractuted rib cage, Jasper chuckles and releases slightly. Loki sniffs and checks to make sure Goldie locks are not harmed, and the shifters leave after seeing the two's reunion. After celebrating not having to fight or die, all the vampires head back to Cullen's residence. As each group said their goodbyes, Jasper talked to his old friends and told them about his wolf companion. Loki walks up to the group as if he knew they were talking about them and sits next to Jasper.

   Jacob comes up to Edward and asks him if she's going to be around for a long time. "A very long time," they smile while they admire Edward's offspring, talk to the others, and thank them. "I'm glad she has you." Renesmée smiles and turns back to talk to the others

   Edward smiles, and Jacob looks at him. " Should I start calling you 'Dad'?" They both chuckle, and Edward gets serious when telling him no. Jasper looks towards Alice and motions for her to come to meet his friend.

   After everyone leaves, Jasper takes Loki out to hunt. On the way home, they detour to the waterfall meadow, "Loki." The wolf black and white wolf looks at him, sitting and giving the vampire his full attention. "I'm sorry I had to leave ya behind, y'know that, right?" The wolf huffs and groans as if rolling his eyes. "I'm serious, lil' wolf. I'm very sorry, and I still am very proud to be part of your pack, my Loki." Loki's head snaps up and jumps on Jasper, causing both of them to fall into the shallow part of the water. Loki's whines and happy cries make Jasper smile and laugh, both knowing they will do anything for one another. See the now bug adult wolf happily trot around as if the world was lifted off of his shoulders.

   When the two companions come back, everyone smiles and watches them rough house. Jasper comes up and wraps his arms around Alice, leaning down and kissing her lovingly. Alice looks towards Renesmée and gets pulled into a vision of the older her and Jacob at a beach holding hands, watching the sunset. When they turn around, they hug Bella and Edward, laughing.

   Nahuel stayed after the fight to answer any questions the Cullens had. He and his aunt were welcomed with open arms. It was bugging Nahuel too much, so he had to ask, "Why is there a wolf running around your land? Why isn't he out there with his pack? He won't survive out there in the wild; you have him so tamed."

   Jasper stepped up, "he was a pup when I found him." Loki barks, getting a chuckle from the cowboy, "Sorry when he found me. His mother and pack abandoned him, he was malnourished amd looked very weak, but still wanted to play with me. I brought him home, cleaned him up, and built a den under our porch." The older halfling voiced his concern about Loki not being able to survive outside of captivity. "Why don't we go hunting and see if you're right?"

   Jasper whistled; Loki ran up to him happily; he heard the word 'hunt,', and he was ready to go. While out there, Loki gets quiet and focuses, trained on the hunt, ready for anything. Hearing a mountain lion behind Nahuel about to attack the lad, the wolf dashes off. When the mountain lion jumps to attack, Loki attacks her in mid-air. Killing her quickly, dragging the body towards Jasper proudly. When Jasper finishes drinking from the mountain lion, he gives it back to Loki and goes off to find one more to hold him over. The wolf happily ate and then grabbed the one Jasper finished drinking from and dragged it back to the house for Emse to cook up. For his favorite vampling pup.