Gone?

Each day, Renesmée got bigger and bigger, causing the coven to worry about the young vampling, as Loki sometimes calls her. Charlie came over to see his daughter and make sure she was alive and okay, to Loki he smelt sad and concerned. Everyone smelt stressed, Loki sits beside the chief in order to provide some comfort to the human, as Renesmée asked him to do. Bella has flashes of Shadow in her K9 vest next to her father, Charlie reaches down and asks if Loki was going to turn into a human as he pets the wolf. Everyone laughs, and Edward brings in the almost toddler Renesmée after their father and daughter talk. Charlie meets his grandchild and sees the similarities from when Bella was a baby, only to be told it's another need-to-know situation.

   One calm afternoon, Bella wanted to get out of the house. So she, Renesmée, Jacob, and Loki went for a walk. During the walk, Renesmée went to catch snowflakes for everyone to see. Hearing a distant gasp, she quickly jumps down and hides in Jacob's amber-brown fur. Loki, not liking how scared she was, went in front of her, instantly on guard, glancing around to make sure they weren't any closer to them. Bella took off while Jacob and Loki ran Renesmée home so she would be safe. The mother vampire came inside not long after losing their Alaskan cousin and explained that she had just run off. She couldn't go this long without either making it about her, causing a scene, or putting my pack in jeopardy... Loki growls in frustration, pacing in front of the vampling.

   Loki sniffed around outside while the rest of his pack was inside. Carlisle called the Denali clan in Alaska after the others explained that she was going to come over to apologize for her behavior at the wedding. Esme offers that it might've been too much for her to see them with Jacob. Thinking nothing more of it  Edward and Renesmée started playing the piano, Loki was outside sniffing the ground and making sure the house was safe. Hearing glass break, he quickly jumps into action, running back inside and checking to make sure everyone is okay.

🕯️ ͟͟͞͞➳🕷🕯️

Later, Jasper and Alice take the wolf out to hunt with them. Not understanding what they were discussing, he loved spending time with his companion and his mate. They took Loki up to their room and started packing up, which was new for the wolf, so he was very confused. Hearing everyone else in the house doing the same, the wolf chose to ignore the weird feeling. Loki was confused about everything and wondered why the two in front of him smelt sad and worried. He closed his eyes and suddenly started feeling very drowsy. He fell asleep only to wake up to the others getting ready to leave, but no sign of the two he fell asleep with.

   Scratching frantically at the door, trying to get out quickly, smelling the alpha shifter. Renesmée lets him out as he runs out the front door, nearly knocking her over. I'm so sorry, pup. Are you okay? I have to find Jasper!!!! The closer he gets, the more he smelt Jasper and Alice's faint scents on Sam. Sam hands them a letter from the couple, petting the confused wolf, knowing how sad he's about to be. When it's announced that they left just after giving him the letter, Loki doesn't understand why everyone smelt sad or where Jasper and Alice are. So he decided he'd go find them since no one else was looking.

   Sniffing around, he decided to track them down and make sure they were okay. Loki whimpers when their scent disappears off the La Push cliff and into the ocean. Everyone hears a devastated howl; it sounds so lost and hurt, effectively breaking everyone's heart. Renesmée hugs Jacob and cries upon hearing her wolf friend's pain. Eventually, they had to ask Sam to watch over Loki while they gathered the witnesses since they couldn't get him to move. The pack has stopped the young wolf from jumping off and into the water to find his companion multiple times.

   In the car, the young vampling sighs and looks up at her father, who's driving. "Do you think Loki is going to be okay?" Renesmée softly asks; Edward glances at her in the rearview mirror. His grip on the steering wheel tightens, and he sees how sad and worried his daughter is. He wants nothing more than to kick Jasper and Alice's asses for hurting his little girl and the wolf she's come to love. "He gets sad when he's all alone, Dad," the small girl sniffles, trying hard to get him to turn back around for her wolf.