O N E

H E R

I run and run, with him in my tail, I can't believe he ripped the bottom half of my kimono apart. I run looking back every now and then. I tripping over a stick, I feel pain shoot through my ankle. He closer and closer. I drag myself across the ground. He gets closer, close enough to stop me, he grabs my leg, his grip harsh. I scream in pain.

"Shut up little girl." He hissed.

He crashed his disgusting lips on me, stroking my leg. Someone help me please. Someone. I hear a stick snap.

"Shit." He curses, he lets go of me and runs of. My brain hurts. Black dots cover my vision. My back hits a pair of arms. Slowly I let the black dots take over.

H I M

I catch her before she her back fell onto the ground. Once my skin touched hers sparks flew off. She gave me warmth. Her scent was very feminine. Rose blossoms and vanilla. I liked it. I look at her face, innocent and angelic. Her long hair looked soft. Even though her side-bun was messed up she still looked beautiful. I notice her clothes had been tore apart her ankle bleeding. Her kimono hang off her shoulders. Scars everywhere. I started to get angry, when I saw more scars, down her arms and legs and the pack doctors. My eyes started to turn black.

"Please alpha calm down. It's nothing I can't fix." The doctor says

I walk out of the room slamming the door shut. I hear the doctor sigh heavily.

'Kai, umm Rin is.' (Mind link when ever you see this. 'Italics' it means mind link)

I groan in frustration. Mum dad why did you have to do this to me. You never listen.

**********************
H E R

"Oh good your awake." A woman in white smiles

I nod. The door opens.

"Does she remember anything doctor?" The male asks

So that's the doctor. Where am I what happened? I don't remember anything. Why am I here. What's these scars? Questions run through my mind furiously.

"I haven't asked yet, alpha."

"Do you remember anything?" The doctor looks at me.

I shake my head.

"You can speak." The doctor smiles.

I open my mouth, but not a sound comes out. I touch my neck. I try again. Nothing comes out. The doctors eyes widen. In shock. I point at the paper and pen. She hand them to me.

'Where am I? I don't remember anything. Where my voice gone?'

I write down. I look up and look at them again. I look at the bracelet on the desk. That seems familiar. I hold my head in pain. I scream. Memories flash before my eyes. My eyes widen at one. I was being chased, block dots once again cover my vision. I fall into a strong pair on arms.

"Help me doctor, please." Was the last thing I heard before, I went into shut down.

"Yumi."

"Yumi."

"Yumi"

Someone's calling my name. My eyes flutter open. Next to me was the male that walked into the room last time. I look around. I'm in a different room. The walls in a nice cream white colour and the curtains closed. I sit up.