T W O

Y U M I

"Please to meet everyone. I'm Kai's fiancé and your future Luna." Rin smirks

I get out of my seat.

"Can I please be excused from this table Luna." I smile at Kai's mum

"You may." She smiles.

I quickly walk out. Out the door. I don't want to see him. I thought he was my mate. I ran past there territories pond river and forest. I ran for hours. It seemed endless their territory. The lack of water and food. In fact I didn't have any food. I only a little bit of water. I hear water running. A small lake. I sit down to have sip of water.

My head started to get light and slowly I fell into the lake. Floating there about to drown, to the bottom of the lake. Maybe that's where I should be. I wand born on water. But it's place that welcomed me. That would hide me scent for days even months. A place where all my worries would leave and never come.

I close my eyes. This is the end goodbye. Kai, goodbye everyone. Mum and Dad I'm coming. I let myself sink down to the lake floors.

K A I

I watch as Yumi stands up and excuses herself. Her face had hurt written all over. After she left, Rin sat in her spot. She teasingly rubbed my arm. I stand up and leave without a word.

My dad shouts my name I don't go back. Her scent faint our pack bond about to break. I run in the way of her scent. After the first river it went to only specks of her scent where scented.

'Chen send D.O and Suho down to help'

'Yes. Her scent leaves once she passes water. It was hard to find anything on her. It seemed as if she was a ghost the werewolf or human world. I searched everywhere even in the fairies and other creatures. It's as if she wasn't even real. Like she was never born'

That's makes sense why. Only specks of her scent was left. I pass the forest and to a lake. A small shadow on the floor of the lake. The lake was pretty shallow. Yumi's scent also stopped here. I look at the shadow again. Shirt and shorts. Wait! That's Yumi. I don't think about it twice. I dive in and save her. Her eyes where closed. Her pulse weak. Pale and fragile. I ran as fast as I can back to the pack house. Not caring about my entrance. As it is 10:00 and everyone finished breakfast ages ago. I walk in dripping went.

"Why are you wet honey?" Rin coms up to me and asks touching my arm

"Don't touch me." I hiss back. She was taken back.

"Don't be like that." Rin says

She looks at Yumi.

"Why do you have her in your arms? She isn't you mate I am." Rin hisses she yanks Yumi out of my arms and out the floor, a pool of blood starts to show. I was angry at what she did. I pushed her away. No caring about what happened to her. At that time the pack doctor came down.

"Oh my quickly. I'll be there in a sec." The doctor says

I nod. She gives Rina glare before walking of. I pick Yumi up. I run to the packs doctors room, and place her down. Her pulse was almost gone. She was losing a lot of blood.

"Kai you idiot. You let her suffer." I mumble punching the wall till my knuckles split and started to bleed. I had enough. I was furious at myself and at my parents and Rin. I decided to go for a run. Shifting into my midnight black wolf. I run off. I ran for about 3 hours stoping to have a break at a stream. I hear a stick snap. I turn around no one. In the corner of my eye I see snow white wolf. With blueish green tips on the ears. She nuzzles my wolfs neck. I feel a familiar warmth as I do with Yumi. My wolf looks at the other wolf. She starts to run. My wolf runs with it too. But it was too fast they disappeared