F O U R

K A I

I watch as Yumi played with the kids in the garden. She'll be a great parent and Luna. I smile and the thought of her being Luna. After a while I go back to alpha duties. I get a knock not long after I started again.

"Come in." I say

The door opens and my favourite girl comes in. Holding a plate with a slice of cake on it and a mug with coffee.

"I thought you might be hungry." She smiles

Her smile brightens up anyone's day.

"Thank you." I smile take a spoonful of cake.

The rest of the morning she watched me do my work. Which was ok. I get distracted by her, especially when she's helping. Her think face does not help at all. The way she bites her bottom lips when she thinks. It's just so tempting

"I'm gonna go for now. Downstairs to help with lunch." She smiles. Taking the plate spoon and mug with her.

Once she leaves I get a phone call. I take the call.

"Hello"

"Hello Kai."

"Oh Yumi. What is it?"

"I forgot to say this. I love you."

"Why couldn't you come on and say it."

"Cause you'll be distracted again. I saw you looking at me while I was thinking."

"What?! Can't I look at my beautiful mate?"

"No Yes, never mind. Go to work bye."

She hung up. I chuckle. You never fail to amuse me. Yumi.

************************
After my alpha duties I walk into my room to find Yumi asleep on my desk with files all around her. Poor thing. You had to help. I take my jacket of and place it on her. You might catch a cold silly. I look on my desk. Little sticky note staying you can do it. For Kai so he doesn't have a load of work. I smile and ruffle her hair a little. I watch her sleep a bit. But then I realise her sleeping position was not good for her back. I gently pick her up lay her on my bed pulling the covers up to her shoulders. I go to the wardrobe and get the clothes I need. I go into my ensuite and those a shower. After I did all that I walk out and clean my desk a little.

I hear Yumi mumble something then thrash around. I hear her say my name. I walk over to her. She's having a nightmare again. I shake her awake. She looks at me then hugs my torso.

"Please stay next to me." She whispers.

She moves over and I slip under the sheets. I rest an arm on her waist. She moves closer, I watch her chest go up and down on a steady rhythm. Slowly I fall into a deep slumber. I get woke up by light touches of my hair. I open my eyes, Yumi right next to me. Our faces inches apart. I could feel her breathe. Her innocent face is something I want to wake up to everyday.

"Oh your awake." Her voice so angelic.

I smile.

"How long have you been staring at me for." I ask my voice raspy and husky.

"I don't. I can't enough get enough of it you know. Look at you. Seriously." She says

"Yumi." My voice comes out huskier then I thought

"Mm." She started to play with my fingers

"I love you, so much words can't explain." I say

"I know, you do.." She says getting up.