F I V E

Y U M I

He's face is just so... I just can't stop staring at it. Every move he makes, gosh. I didn't realise I was staring at him until he asks me smirking,

"Can't get enough of me."

"Maybe." I smile resting my chin on my palm.

Suddenly a pack member comes rushing in.

"Luna Luna, come with me quickly." She says. I follow her out of Kai's office and outside. Walking out. I sense rouges all around. No one was out.

'Kai. I think we have an unplanned rouge attack.'

'What?!'

'I don't know. Come out and see for yourself'

Minutes later Kai comes out, he sniffs the air. I look at him. He seems to be in a mind link conversation. I hear growls coming from either side of me. A brown rouge wolf starts to appear from the lust green forest. I heard Kai scream my name. I look to my right, I was too slow, the wolf bit me by the leg. The wolf shifts. I look up, shit. It's him. It can't be.
Can it?

"Kai the hard way or the easy." The man says

Yep it's him. That coldness in his voice.

"The hard way." Kai asnwers his eyes turning black.

"Ok. I see." He smirks

He raises two fingers. A woman comes and pierces a needle through my skin. Slowly my head feels light and dizzy. I hit the ground unconscious.

K A I

I watch as see falls on the ground. Right now I'm helpless to her. This is where it begins. She gets carried into the forest. I have a tracker following the woman. I hear her scream. That's where it begins. People start shifting tearing the rouges apart. Blood, and death reeked in the air. All this just for my beloved mate and their caring Luna. Risking lives. The battlefield only left me and him. He turns around, my wolf's eyes widen.

'He has our mate. That son of a...!' My wolf mind links me.

He had her, his mouth clinging onto her clothes. My wolf looks at her making sure she wasn't hurt. Unfortunately they slit her wrists. She was losing blood. From behind I see Chen, sneaking up on him. He may be the packs troll but his still the best warrior. In one blow he faints onto the the ground letting go of Yumi. I shift just in time. Bottom half clothed. I catch her. I run straight to the pack doctors.

She saw me rushing in. She patted a bed, I place her down and she tends her wounds.

"Alpha, she'll wake up after one or two days. I manage to take most of what they put in her out." The pack doctor says.

I nod. She hands me a t shirt.

"Put something on. Don't think Yumi will be happy once as wakes up to see you have a cold." The pack doctor says

I nod. I sit down next to Yumi holding her hold hands. Cold with so little warmth.

"Alpha it's fine for her to go back to her room." The pack doctor smiles she also hand me a note.

I carry Yumi back bridal style and the note. Placing her gently down in the bed. I read the note.

Alpha, she's pregnant right now. Take care of her. She almost lost the baby just then. Look after her.
Her next check up is one month from now. Please tell her and Congratulations, your going to be a father.

I smile. Yumi, it's my turn to take care of you now. You've taken care of me many times. It's my turn. Wake up soon. I kiss her lips before going back to my desk. I watch her from there sleeping peacefully and thinking about other future.
My parents suddenly come rushing in.