Escaping

"No," Liam whispered turning around with his hand already on the door handle to Theo's room.

"Liam wait," Scott said.

"I can't. If she's here for Theo I need to get him to safety," Liam said sternly.

"Liam, be careful. Malia, Derek, Kira, and the others are on their way."

"Ok I will. I promise," Liam said and opened the door to Theo's room, walking in.

A couple of tears fell from Liam's eyes when he saw Theo in worse shape than before.

He has a huge yellow tube shoved down his throat and he has multiple wires and tubes connected to his chest and arms.

Liam half walked/half jogged to Theo. He looked around to unplug something or disconnect the tubes from Theo so he could move him but he couldn't figure it out.

Suddenly the door creaked open slowly. Liam whipped around expecting to find the hunters ready to kill him and Theo.

But no one was at the door.

"Corey?" Liam asked hesitantly.

Corey appeared out of thin air, becoming visible, holding Mason's hand.

A rush of relief came over Liam.

"Liam. What's the plan?" Corey asked looking at Theo's damaged body.

"I need to get him out of here. I need to get him to safety but I can't because he's- he's got all this stuff in him," Liam said, voice trembling.

"Liam, calm down. I know how to get the tube out of him, but it's going to hurt him," Mason said calmly, "it's going to hurt a lot," he added.

"Ok do it," Liam looked at him.

Mason let go of Corey's hand and moved towards Theo.

Mason looked at Liam once before taking the tube out.

Mason pulled on the tube and Theo screamed awake in agony.

Theo's screams were muffled due to the tube stretching out of his throat.

Corey and Liam winced but Liam came forward, gripping Theo's arm, taking his pain.

After ten more seconds, Mason finally got the big tube out.

Theo was wheezing as his hand came up to his throat. The three could tell that he was losing consciousness already. He couldn't even react to them surrounding him. He could only wheeze with the look of terror in his eyes.

Mason continued to pull the rest of the wires out of his chest and arms, Theo groaning as he did so.

When Mason was done, Theo had small drops of blood in the spots where the wires were.

Liam came forward and grabbed Theo's face.

"You ok?" Liam asked worry coming off of him in waves.

Theo only nodded.

"Come on, we have to get you out of here," Liam put his hand on Theo's shoulder to get him up.

Theo didn't question why they had to get out or why Liam seemed so frantic. He just didn't want to see his boyfriend like this.

Theo grabbed Liam's arm to try to pull himself up.

Liam looked at Corey, "help me get him up."

Corey grabbed Theo's arm and the two lifted him off the bed. They each swung one of Theo's arms around their shoulders. Theo tried his best to help them help him, but it was proven difficult in his weakened state.

Once Liam and Corey had him, they walked out of the room with Mason in front of them.

"Come on, down here," Mason pointed to a staircase about 20 feet away from them.

The four went down the stairs, Liam, Corey, and Theo at a slower pace because they were basically carrying Theo.

"LIAM DUNBAR!" a voice that sounded like Monroe yelled, followed by 3 gunshots.

Liam turned around, panicked, almost dropping Theo.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Monroe shouted.

Mason, Corey, Liam, and Theo started walking faster down the steps to find a door at the end of the stairwell.

Mason turned the knob but it didn't open.

"Mason open it," Liam said getting stressed.

"I can't. It's locked," Mason said turning the door handle again repeatedly.

The four flinched at the sound of more gunshots.

"I got them!" A hunter yelled appearing at the top of the staircase.

They all turned around to see a hunter with his gun pointed directly at Liam's chest. His finger was on the trigger, about to shoot.

"No!" Liam yelled, just as the bullet fired, but it completely missed him.

The hunter fell down the steps and behind him stood a tall boy with sandy brown hair, blue eyes, and his claws extended.

The four stood there in shock wondering who this boy was who saved them.

"You're welcome. I'm guessing you're Liam?"