Wedding day

"Hey baby," Theo hugged Liam from behind, wrapping his arms tight around his waist and tucking his head into the crook of Liam's neck.

"You look beautiful," Theo looked at Liam through the mirror Liam was standing in front of, as he was checking himself out before Theo walked in.

"So do you," Liam said, heart fluttering, "You're lucky because if you didn't I would be pissed at you for walking in on me."

Liam and Theo both had on matching suits for their wedding and were previously getting ready in different rooms before Theo missed Liam and couldn't wait any longer to see how good Liam looked.

Theo's suit was white with a black bow tie and black shoes and Liam's suit was black with a white bow tie and white shoes.

"Are you nervous?" Theo asked noticing Liam was slightly tense.

"Yes. I just don't want to mess up my vows or like fall on my face or something," Liam admitted.

"You won't," Theo kissed Liam's cheek, "Or I at least hope not."

"Gee thanks," Liam said sarcastically but smiled anyways.

Scott, Mason, and Stiles all walked in to see Liam and Theo murmuring things to each other.

"Hey! You're supposed to wait until the actual wedding to see each other," Stiles exclaimed.

"Couldn't wait," Theo beamed at Liam separating a little bit from him.

"You guys ready? The guests have been waiting for like an hour and are getting bored," Scott said.

"And don't say no, cause you're not celebrities, we don't have all day," Mason commented.

"Ok, ok," Theo said.

He turned to Liam and asked, "you ready?"

Liam smiled wide, "Yeah."

***

Liam and Theo had walked down the aisle together holding hands.

When they got to the alter, Mason smiled at Liam and Scott smiled at Theo, then being Theo and Liam's best men.

Liam nodded at Theo, cueing him to go first.

"Liam, I remember when I first laid eyes on you. You were just the beta with anger issues that I had to turn against his own pack, but once I found out who you really were, I knew that you were going to be important to me. You needed me even when you didn't realize it. I slowly helped you control your anger, but what I didn't realize was that I was also helping myself. You were helping me. I felt needed around you, even though half the time we couldn't stand each other. I've been in love with you before I even knew what love was, and yes I know that sounds cheesy but it's the truth. You saved me more than I could ever save you and that's ironic because I've saved you at least 10 times from literal death. So I'm just so thankful that you pulled me out of my shitty life and brought me back from hell. And I don't only mean literal hell either. You saved me and I love you so much for that."

Liam's smile never left his face. He knew all of what Theo said, but it felt so so good to hear him say it all out loud, and it was even better because he recited it all from the top of his head.

"Theo," Liam began, "From all of the time I've known you, all you've done was help me. With my anger issues, with my mental health, and my physical battles. I could never repay you for that. When you got into that car accident, all I wanted to do was make you better. I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. Mentally or physically. I'm always gonna be here for you. Even if I die before you, I'll be here. Whether I'm in sight or not. Or the other way around. If you die first, I know it'll be from protecting me in some way. But you'll always be in my mind even if you're not in my sight. I will always need you and I will always love you.

The sound of applause traveled throughout the room.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss one another," the marriage officiant announced.

Liam stepped forward and grabbed Theo's cheek with one hand and held his waist with the other.

Theo had rested a hand on Liam's neck and snaked his other hand around his back and kissed him so passionately, his lips burned after they separated.

They both stared into each other's twinkling eyes for a moment then turned to their guests and walked hand in hand down the aisle.

Part 2??