Home

Theo and Liam's day consisted of Liam basically treating Theo like a delicate child and Theo trying get better at walking on his crutches while Liam was telling him to sit down and rest.

"Woah! Liam, Liam. I made it to the bookshelf without stumbling! Watch me watch me," Theo exclaimed walking from the bookshelf back to Liam.

Liam chuckled at Theo walking around on the crutches with ease and a smile plastered on his face.

Liam remembered the one time he broke his leg when he was in 4th grade. He had to have them for 5 months. He broke his leg playing against Brett during a scrimmage at lacrosse practice.

He hated them. Everyone was always asking him if they could try walking with them but that's not what Liam wanted.

He had to admit he liked the attention but he hated what a hassle it was. He couldn't carry anything while using them and had to take them everywhere or he'd be immediate pain.

He wanted everyone to ask to help him carry his stuff. He wanted people to sign his cast. He wanted people to actually care that he was hurting.

While Theo was hobbling across the house, Liam thought about how Theo has never experienced anything like this before. That's why he's acting like a kid at the playground. He's been underground most of his life so that never left any room for him to have real fun or put a silver lining to problems like breaking his leg.

Liam knew Theo should be sleeping right now, but he fought the urge to tell him to sit down. So Liam let Theo walk around for a few more minutes until Theo's arms got tired.

Theo walked back over to where Liam was sitting switching between playing a game on his phone and watching him.

"Having fun?" Liam asked.

"Mhm," Theo nodded his head and leaned in to kiss Liam.

Liam kissed back but pulled away way before Theo would have liked.

"Ready to get some rest?" Liam got up out of his seat.

"Damn I can't even get a minute to enjoy myself after the progress I made?" Theo scoffed.

"No, you were supposed to be resting before but you're lucky I let you walk around," Liam shot back clearly not happy with Theo's attitude.

"Let me? You're not in charge of me. I can do whatever I please. You don't get to decide. I've had way too much of people telling me what to do and I don't need it from you."

"Considering you could've been on your death bed days ago, I do get to decide. And I do get to tell you what to do right now because I'll be damned if you pass out and have to get taken to the hospital again."

"Whatever Liam. You want me to rest? I'll fucking rest," Theo hissed, quickly walking away on his crutches.

Theo made it halfway up the stairs before he stumbled from how fast he was moving and fell down a couple of stairs.

He cursed and tried to get up but he accidentally put all his body weight on his bad leg.

"SHIT," Theo yelled and fell back to the ground.

Liam ran over watching the scene play out. He picked up Theo's crutches and leaned them against the wall. He grabbed under Theo's arm and by his waist to help him up before he hurt himself more.

Theo tried to pull away from Liam, "I don't need help asshole."

"Just please let me do something nice for you for once," Liam grumbled keeping his hold.

Theo didn't say anything, but he let Liam help him up. Liam handed him his crutches and Theo continued up the stairs, but slower this time.

Liam followed Theo up to the room and took the crutches from him as he sat on the bed.