A mistake

After Theo's boss leaves with an apology, they intensely make out before Liam calls Mason to tell him the news.

Mason comes over with Corey a few minutes later with a bouquet of flowers. Mason hugs his friend tightly and congratulates him.

"So where is Theo?" Mason asks.

"He's upstairs. He was so overwhelmed with happiness, he needed a minute," Liam said taking the flowers.

"You really do love him don't you?" Mason watched Liam's expression.

"Yeah I really do," Liam smiled.

"Do you want me to go check on him?" Corey offered.

"Yeah sure," Liam responded.

Corey headed up the stairs and went to Theo's room.
He knocked on the open door when he saw Theo sitting on the bed, staring blankly at the wall.

"Theo? Are you ok?" Corey asked.

"Just overwhelmed I guess." Theo turned to Corey, who was in the doorway.

"So what's up? Let me hear it."

"Corey I-"

"I won't tell Liam or Mason just let me in." Corey promised.

"What if he only said yes because my boss was there? Or what if he did mean it but he'll regret it later? Or what if he only said yes because I almost died? Or what if I'm not a good husband? What if he just feels bad for me or just wants to make me feel better about the crash? How will we tell the pack? Most of the pack still hates me. What if they hate me so much they won't even come to the wedding? Then the only people there will be Liam's family. And my family won't be there because they either hate me, are dead, or think I'm dead. Then it'll just be awkward and I just—." Theo took a breath, "I'm glad he said yes. I really am, but what if I fuck it up. I just don't know what to do."

Theo was out of breath by the time he was done with his rant.

"I don't think Liam said yes because he feels bad for you or any of that. He said yes because he loves you and he wants to spend his life with you. And don't worry about the pack. They see how much you two love each other, just like me and Mason do. When they helped you get out of the hospital, they didn't just do that for Liam, they did it for you too. Plus the pack isn't that petty not to come. They'll be there." Corey laughed at the last part.

"Even Stiles and Malia?" Theo asked for reassurance.

"Even Stiles and Malia," Corey smiled sweetly, "don't worry Theo. It's gonna be great.