13/11/21

Yesterday shopping was a nightmare, couldn't leave on time everything was messed up even though we planned it all the day before then we went to get a part for kat's car then kat decided to go look for an upps which took us a bit of time but finally found it then we finally got to b&m it was a bit busy then Kat started looking for what she wanted but not everything was there so she started getting mad while I was struggling I wanted to run out the shop and when I said this to kat then she went then go instead of I need you here so take deep breaths breath in then count to five then release slowly but no she went then leave. I had to take a few steps away from her, I took deep breaths and when I calmed down a little I went back but she was angrier so I started up again then I forgot some stuff so had to get them in Tesco's so we sat in the car for a bit then she had to get petrol (I took my handbag and she kept putting her stuff in it and wear trackies and a jumper and no one of them had pockets) so everything was in my pockets and bag so when I got to Tesco's I needed to go to the toilet and I told she went o-yeah leave me to do everything like always and also saying and you always saying you can't leave me and some other blah blah shit. ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU LEAVE ME TO DO EVERYTHING! but I didn't say anything I just went to the bathroom then took some very deep breaths, I was washing my hands and this woman came out a stole but walked straight out the door without washing her hands so bloody gross, kat got me to go get the top-ups (yes I pay for hers, idk why I do or why I should but I do)  needed to ask the woman behind the till to wipe the card thing because the woman who didn't wash her hands was in front of me thank fuck they did cause that is just fucking gross then we started shopping for the food, we looked at clothes then see a serving plate and matching table mats they are better Christmas ones than the ones they have after finally finish getting all the food shopping we dropped it all off was going to get a Mcdonalds but changed our minds when we seen the parents no home thought they would be at the truck stop (my mum works there) but they hadn't come back from Glasgow yet (dad had to get a scan up there) so we waited and met up with them at the truck stop and had dinner with them and I had a nice cold cider as well needed it after the day I had well could of had a whisky but cider was goodthen came home dealt with the dogs then wrapped xmas presents and sorted the xmas eve boxes out. well today I'm so tired and my body hurts so I'm going to go play with hayden know and chill bye.