Chapter 7

Elizabeth

During casting a nice surprise was awaited for me: I met Hero. No doubt, he didn't sit in the reception room waiting for his turn, as he had been nominated for the role. But I was lucky – they suggested my playing the main heroine and I agreed without any doubt. It seemed, as if it weren't real: I was playing the main role and had casting with Hero Fiennes Tiffin. I wondered if he remembered. What could life prepare for the girl who disappointed in it long time ago?

"Hi! Have we met before? Your face seems familiar to me," my dreams' hero asked me after shooting of a test take.

"Hello! You are right. We've met recently and we've made a picture. "

"That is! It's a small world! As far as I can get, you almost get a role. Would you mind celebrating it? " Hero's question caught me by surprise and my stomach was full of butterflies that led to a pleasant expectation.

"It would be more pleasant to celebrate if I knew for sure whether I got the role or not. But I can't reject your irresistible proposal."

Hero looked into my eyes and I noticed for the first time the colour of his eyes – they were dark green and grey at the same time, and had a gold circle. It seemed as if his eyes were shining from his smile, and I couldn't take my eyes off. I didn't want to look like a stupid fan who fell in love with her favourite actor – today we were equal for the first time and I wanted to jeep this position as long as possible. I didn't mean to be equal to a famous actor, while I hadn't played a role in my life. I'd love to be an ordinary person like Hero, if we didn't take into account his profession. As I dreamed before, I would be glad to know his temper, figures of speech and manner of behaviour.

"I know a cosy restaurant, but it is rather far from here. If you don't like long drive, I could find something closer."

"On the contrary, I adore slow journey, especially with a good company and favourite songs."

"Don't worry about the company for tonight."

"I almost forget that my dress doesn't suit for the occasion, " I made a comment unwillingly, cursing myself for choosing trouser suit and unwilling to cancel a drive.

"Well, then we change our route and I'll show you a very beautiful place that you have ever seen."

"I visited only popular places here. That's why it would be easy for you to surprise me."

"Let's hope today's journey wouldn't disappoint you, - Hero held a door open for me and I left the motion picture studio."