Chapter 8

Clarissa knocked quietly at the door before entering the room.

"Alice, I think you should pause for today. "

"Just a moment, it's so interesting! Don't you know which notebook comes after this one chronologically? "

"It's enough for today. You should bare in mind, when your mother reread the notebooks, she tried to prolong the pleasure of reading, otherwise she would be overwhelmed with sorrow. Another notebook you will take next week, and now you can think the read pages over. What ideas have already come into your head? " the grandmother asked sitting down on the bed near Alice.

"She was writing vividly. It seems as if it were a real novel but not her life. And all those feelings... they are so nice, even sorrowful ones. I'd like to fall head over heels in love and I'd like my love make me full of emotions, but I have never experienced it, " the girl confessed uncertainly.

"Oh, darling, once you will find your love, you are too young. It will come in time and it may happen in any age."

"I know, but I want to happen it now..."

"Maybe, will it come for the better? Now you are focusing on yourself and your friends, and your love will be found. What do you think? "

"I think, you are right, Granny. As usual. Love will come one day..." the girl said dreamingly, trying not to be upset because of the fact that she had never been falling in love crazily for her 16 years, and she even never dated a boy.