Day and Night

(Clark and Diana giggled and rolled around on a rooftop)

Wonder Woman: "That was amazing! I have never felt so.."

Superman: "Powerful? Beautiful? Tremendously epic?"

Wonder Woman: "..something like that."

(She leaned over and cupped his cheek)

Wonder Woman: "I was going to say..turned on."

(Her mouth engulfed his, they continued to kiss lovingly as the sun shone down on them)

(Night fell)

(Batman scoured the rooftops of Gotham, tracking a shipment of weapons)

(He reached the docks and glided down to a group of thugs, unloading a cargo vessel)

(He dropped a smoke pellet and disarmed them, taking them out with skilled precision)

Disguised voice: "Well done, Bat. You've taken the bait of my trap."

Batman: "Who are you?"

Disguised voice: "The important part is. I am human. Which is more than I can say for the happy couple floating above us of late. I offer you a proposition. Destroy them both before they have the chance to do something horrible."

Batman: "...I won't."

Disguised voice: "Not even if it meant preventing tragedies? Like say..keeping families out of dark alleys?"

Batman: "..what did you say?"

(The intercom switched off as Batman grimaced and then roared)

(He grappled away from the cargo ship as it exploded)