The Bat Strikes

(Superman flew across the dark skies as thunder crashed around him)

(He yelled out, desperate for a way back to her when a bright light lit up around him...he flew out of the way to see it...the shape of a Bat)

(He followed the beam down to Gotham City where the Batman waited next to the signal)

Batman: "I hoped you'd come."

Superman: "Why?"

Batman: "Because you and your girlfriend are dangerous...but so am I."

(Activates shock gloves)

Superman: "Look. You really don't wanna do this."

(Batman ran and punched his chest..which shattered the shock glove into pieces)

(Batman looked up in surprise then delivered a spin kick which bounced off Superman's chest, knocking him over)

(Batman threw a batarang which Superman caught and crushed with his fingers)

(Batman charged when Superman grabbed him by the cape and flung him into multiple walls and tossed him aside)

Superman: "Had enough?"

Batman: "So I underestimated you. I assure you it won't happen again."

Superman: "Right of course. Listen, Lex Luthor's been using time travel to send Diana and I all over the place. Would you know a way to take control over it?"

Batman: "..Luthor has a time machine?"

Superman: "I know how it sounds but.."

Batman: "I've been tracking his activities for some time but..never thought he could actually pull something like this off. You know where his lab is?"

Superman: "Yeah..but why are you suddenly helping me?"

Batman: "...I have my reasons. Let's go."