5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

The audience waited in anticipation for the coming battle between Mob and Teru also wondering that if Mob were to explode again what emotion would rear it's head this time? Nobody said a word as the screen turned on.

EPISODE START

Dimple points out to Mob this is the first other psychic he's seen and it seems that Teru is surprised as well. Teru then asks Mob if he's a 'natural' like him and then asks what Dimple is calling him a creepy ball of energy which angers Dimple. Teru then ends the conversation short as he states that he needs to establish the hierarchy here as the screen then cuts to the opening.

Nobody in the audience says a word feeling on edge about the coming battle between two powerful psychics/espers some were hoping Teru would get knocked off of his high horse while others wanted Mob to stay true to his ideals about not hurting human's with his powers.

The screen cuts back to the two psychics as Dimple tries to talk to Mob only for him to get hit by Teru using his psycho fist.

"Mob!" Some of the members in the audience yell out worrying about what happened to Mob.

"Holy shit I couldn't even see him move!" Kaminari says in shock.

Mob is then revealed to be fine as he asks Teru whys he attacking him when he's done nothing he then tries to reach a hand out in a sign of friendship only for Teru to think it was an attack as he dashes away from Mob and then begins running around him using Telekinesis.

"Urgh I don't know how he does that. I would probably throw up after going around in a circle that fast." Kirishima says holding his stomach.

"He's definitely talented when it comes to the usage of his powers. It's a shame he's using it to control others." Aizawa says mumbling to himself.

Teru then explains his fighting technique that he uses and how it's a dancing strategy that he's perfected using against ordinary people while to Mob it looks like weird movements.

"So he dances while using his powers like me..." Mina says thinking about how she's used her dancing skills to spray acid on her opponents.

Teru then stops running and then prepares to launch another attack at Mob.

"Pft- that's how he uses his powers? He looks like he has to take a piss." Jiro says giggling at the strange stance which causes the others in her row including Bakugo to laugh at the stance as well.