29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR MOB PSYCHO 100

"W-What... What the hell was that thing?!" Mineta shouts in fear of whatever it was he and the others just saw. "How the hell did he just make a replica of that "divine tree" under his feet like that?! He didn't even make the original one and he can somehow do that?!" Sero shouts. "Perhaps it's his special psychic ability? It could be a similar one to that member of Claw that had fought Kageyama last season?" Momo tried to come up with as good as an explanation as she could.

"Does that even make sense though? I thought each Psychic had their own special ability alongside the regular psychic stuff like telekinesis?! Similar to how most people have way different quirks than others!" Kaminari questioned Momo's educated guess. "Well what other reason would there be to that- that- THING being able to do that?!" Jiro asks him. "I don't know?! I'm just freaking out cause that thing was hella scary! I mean it didn't look human!! I don't even know if it WAS human!!" Kaminari alongside multiple other members of the audience began freaking out over the appearance of Psycho Helmet.

Aizawa was about to once again shout at the class to be quiet and wait for the next episode to begin so they might get their answers, but before he could Mob stood up and loudly cleared his throat. This got everyone's attention as they all looked his way, hoping he would explain what the Hell was going on here!

"E-Everyone..." Mob struggled to get out as he felt his whole body shake for a moment as everyone, including the teachers looked to him for an explanation. "Psycho Helmet is... or at least I believe he is... Dimple.." The audiences eyes widen at this. "Hah?! How could that little green snot ball do that?! We've seen what he can do at full power and he could never do something like that!" Bakugo challenges Mob's idea. "I know you all must be shocked, b-but please try to remember what Dimple said at the beginning of the last episode, he was absorbing the excess energy from the Divine Tree and its followers. He must've gotten even more powerful from all that energy which allowed him to create another Divine Tree underneath his feet with ease." Bakugo quickly shut up as he realized Mob was right and that he let the shock of seeing Psycho Helmet overwhelm his memory about how Dimple was indeeed stealing the people's energy.

"That little dirtbag! Now he's pretending to be you, so he can lead that cult!" Jiro insults Dimple. "Seriously he's gone too far this time, he's trying to take advantage of 580,000 people! Who knows what he can do with that kind of power?!" Ojiro points out. "He needs to be put to a stop!" Hagakure shouts. "That damn spirit! He really is just a little snotball!" Bakugo angrily shouts as he punches his fist against the palm of his hand.

As more and more of the audience begin to agree with the sentiment of Dimple needing to be exorcised after going this far, however what nobody realized the growing anger inside of Mob. He hid it quite well as he clenched his fists inside of his pockets. "I would please like for all of you to stop talking about Dimple like this! We don't know why he's doing this! I don't know why he's doing this, I can't remember any of this happening, so please wait until all of this is over before you judge him! That's all I'm asking for you!" Mob says, doing his best to try and defend his friend. Even if he goes over the line sometimes, he doesn't deserved to be talked about like this!

The audience began to quiet down after Mob yelled that, he sat back down while still being in a sour about everyone was treating Dimple, the teachers decided to stay silent as the screen turned on due to them also agreeing with the students about Dimple needing to be taken care of.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Mob walking towards the schools entrance as he suddenly sees Mezato walking towards the doors, he calls out to her and asks why she didn't come to meet up with him like she planned, she apologizes to Mob as she slowly turns around and says she just forgot about it. she then explains that there was a meeting and how the "true founder" was revealed there and then apologized for wrapping him into this and told him not to worry about it anymore, as she then walks away from him.