28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR MOB PSYCHO 100

During the small break In-between episodes, Aizawa had made a decision to reconviene with his fellow pro heroes as he was beginning to get worried about Mob's sudden headaches from watching these episodes that retold the story of his life.

"Is something wrong, Shota?" Present Mic asked Aizawa as he saw him look over his shoulder at Mob, who was currently entertaining Eri by using his powers on a fake butterfly that Yaoyorozu had made to make it seem like it was a real butterfly by making its plastic wings flap around. "For now? I'm not too sure." One of All Might's eyebrows raised in confusion at Aizawa's statement. "What do you mean for now?" He asked his coworker, who seemed like he was thinking about something, what that could be was entirely unknown to everyone there.

"I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but after the ending of the first episode of this "season" if you want to call it that, something happened to Kageyama. He had nearly keeled over in pain, and when I had asked him what the problem was he had said that it was like his mind was trying to remind him of something. Almost as if his memory was wiped or that his memories had been locked away somehow." The pro heroes all then took a look at Mob to see if he was showing any signs of that pain Aizawa was talking about, but only saw him continuing to entertain Eri, by now making the two of them float around the room.

"I hadn't noticed going on as I was too busy trying to calm down the rest of students here..." All Might says in a voice as he mentally berates himself for not paying attention to Kageyama who was only a few seats away from him.

"It seems like he's fine now, but why would his memories be locked away?" Midnight asks. "I'm not sure, usually if something like this happened in our world we'd just chalk it up to a villains quirk, but there are no quirks in Kageyama's world. So my running theory for now is that it's either some sort of trauma response towards whatever is about to happen and whatever happens with Dimple, or someone using their psychic powers locked away Kageyama's memories of what happens between him and Dimple for some reason."

"Either options don't mean good things for Young Kageyama, either someone was able to manipulate his memories to such an extent that it causes him physical harm whenever he's close to remembering it, or something so traumatizing happened to Kageyama that his body forcefully shut away those memories." All Might's face saddened as he thought more about the idea of Mob being harmed to such an extent, physically or mentally.

"And the last time he was severely traumatized it caused him to lock away his emotions, so to think it could've happened again is just... well it's just really worrying." Present Mic rubbed the back of his neck in confusion. "What should we do? Should we take him out for the remainder of the episodes that have to do with Dimple?" Present Mic asks the group. "That's the thing though, we don't know how many episodes we have left of Kageyama having to deal with Dimple's plans. I also doubt that Kageyama would want to sit out either. We'd have to either have someone he's bonded with sit out here with him for as long as Dimple is still around on screen... or we allow him to continue on watching." Aizawa explains.

"How about we ask Kageyama what he wants to do? It wouldn't be fair if we just decided what he should do without even asking him." Midnight proposes. "That sounds like a good idea to me, and from the looks of it, Kageyama is by himself for the moment." All Might points out as everyone sees that Eri was talking to the Big 3 about how fun it was to fly around like a fairy.

"Knowing my students like I do, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them randomly popped out of nowhere and begin talking with him before we come to an actual decision, let's hurry and ask him now before it's too late or the next episode starts." Aizawa says as he then walks towards his row and motions for Kageyama to follow him for the moment.