Chapter 1

A/N: Eeeee I'm so excited to start this story. I really hope you like it!

Narcissa's POV:

Odd. That was my first thought when my parents told me that they were moving the family from our lovely manor in London to a place called Phoenix Arizona in America. My parents love Britain. My sisters and I love Britain. And why America of all places? I mean my father does business all over the world. Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Ireland, Iceland, even Canada! So why Phoenix Arizona?? Its not even the Capitol of the US. But nevertheless, when Cygnus decides something, it's final.

Andy and Bella and I had been eating dinner with the family on an October night when he told us.

The silence was deafening. The only thing that could be heard was the slight sound of silverwear and chewing. The three of us weren't eating though. Bella was staring father down with a look sharp enough to kill.

Andy was holding my hand, scared our parents had found out about her boyfriend Ted. I was trying to comfort Andy as best I could given the circumstances.

My father had just set his fork down about to speak when Bella's loud voice bellowed throughout the room.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!"

Cygnus raised an eyebrow warning Bella without words to control herself.

"We're moving to America." He said seriously.

"WHAT?!" Bella shrieked, outraged at the thought of leaving Britain.

"You can't be serious father! Our whole life is here! Everything you-"

"SILENCE!" My mother yelled.

When mum yelled, everyone listened.
She was not a force to be reckoned with.

I was too shocked to say anything. Though there was so much I wanted to say. My whole life was here. My friends, my family. The library. The bookstore I love so much. Why did I have to leave too?

"Narcissa will be joining us. You two have no need. You are of age. You may stay if you'd like."

"Cissy is of age! She should be able to-"

"Andy don't..." I pleaded.

"Cissy! You are an adult! You can make your own decisions!"

"I can't. And I'm not an adult by America's standards." I whispered.

"Correct. You've only just turned 17. And you will be surrounded by muggles at a muggle high school."

"WHAT?!! MUGGLES ARE FOWL BEASTS AND YOU WOULD PUT CISSY IN A SCHOOL WITH THEM?! YOU HAVE NO SPINE CYGNUS!" Bella yelled.

Chills ran down my spine. Bella only called Father by his name when she was angry. Burn the house down angry at that. When Bella gets angry, she terrifies me.

"Get out." My mother said calmly, yet, it was said with enough venom to kill a dozen wizards.

Bella opened her mouth to argue when she collapsed to the floor in pain.