Chapter 1: The Beginning

(No one PoV)

We can see someone is really scared, worried or mix. 

"HOW THAT MACHINE ISN'T WORKING!!??"

"I DON'T KNOW!!??"

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!"

"QUICKLY TALK THIS TO MR.(C/N) NOW!!!"

"ALL RIGHT!!!"

Then Women then run very fast like is no tomorrow. She was you assistant. She quickly stop in front you door office. She quick knock the door.

(Your PoV)

I how about want to sleep in my office because a paperwork. I about to close my eyes but....

"THUMP!!!"

"THUMP!!!"

"THUMP !!!" (Wait are that sound correct)

"My sleep time....." I slow open my eyes. "Come in...." I say with my tired voice but enought to hear. I hear door get open. I look up and see my assistant. "Yeah...?" I say when rubbing my eyes . "Oh god i need enought sleep....." I say in mind.

"We have problem...." She say with mix scared and worried voice and face.

"Mmm...." I say quiet

" That machine isn't working....."

"WHAT!!!" I say with wide eyes and shock. She look down with scared. "We don't know how that machine can died....." She say with close she eyes.

If you want know what that machine. That machine is filtering machine so we can't get detected by outside world. But it look like it our hidden are end.......

"Let go" I say quickly stand and wear my jacket. She nodding and we quickly go to the machine.

(Skip Time To You Guys At There)

I walk and see it look like that machine are working again. I sigh and hope the outside world didn't notice.

The chief engineer seemed to notice my presence he quickly stood in front of me and showing respect to me.

"Sir"

"Yes" I answer. "We have problem..." He say worried. "What that?" I nervous but i try to act calm. "The machine are working but it late..." He say look down. "?" I confused. "It take 30 minute to fix i think them notice". I freak out about that and my hopes have been shattered (F).

"I SO REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS!!!" He said while bowing at me. Make my heart sad about he. You have weakness one of them are your people or your childs are sad it make you sad to...... 

"Hey" I say while place my hand over he shoulder make he look up. "Don't worry about that everyone make a mistake but we can just learn about that and more better"

"Oh and hey you guys can go home right now mabye you guys tired about this happen but don't scared walk home alone like kid 5 year old" You say and make little joke and everyone are laught quiet. Everyone parted and go back to them house.

You do that too but you still nervous about that. You really care about safe of your people and childs. You childs mabye something (always) make a problem and very different in pesonality but you really love them all your heart.

You quickly shook you head and quickly go home to get some sleep you hope that are nothing going to chance 

_But You Really Wrong_