Chapter 7 : Sure Why Not?

(No One PoV)

America and Russia just stare around in awe. This place so really rich in nature. The 3 siblings just talk and giggle together. America stare at them and think mabye ask questions to know more about them.

"Hey" He say. The 3 siblings look at he. "So what you guys age?" Russia look at America and say "Are you think them understand you?" America look at Russia. "Just tried OKAY" The kid just state at each other "What you think he say" "Age mabye?" "Logic"

The younger show all him finger to America that mean he 10 years old.  America shock at first then give Russia smug proud. Russia just rolled he eyes. Crystal show all her finger then five finger it mean she 15 years old. Aria show all finger then seven finger that mean she 17 years old. 

"Are you guys siblings?" Russia ask. Them look each other and nodded. "Are you have more siblings" Them look each other and think. Aria quickly understand then nodded. "How many?" Crystal quickly show two finger with smile.

"So that mean in this country have 5 state" America say to Russia. Russia nodded. 

(Skip when them guys get at Aqua place)

They arrived at river. It calm and we can hear fish swim and jump at river. Russia notice the siblings like search something or someone. America saw a teen boy that have blue colours and wihite sit at down tree and read book. The siblings notice and quickly run to he.

"BROTHER!!!" Say them at same time. He quickly turn around and see him little sisters and little brother. He close the book and place it behind he and open him hand to get ready for hug.

Them three quickly hug them brother and laught. America and Russia may not understand that languange but it look like it mean brother. 

The brother notice America and Russia and ask them little sisters and brother who their. Them say that their are country like dad. Aqua shock at first then quickly calm. 

His dad alright say about the other countryhumans at he and Lateef. So them alright know a bit english but not really good.

He quickly stand and walk at them. America and Russia notice and look at he. He at stand in front them and say "Hi- Hel-lo?" He say little nervous and hope them understand he. 

America and Russia shock then quickly great back "Hi" Aqua happy little after know about them understand he. "Are you- coun-tryhu-man?" Aqua ask. Them nodded. The other siblings just confused about what their brother was saying.

America and Russia little confused too. Always someone are going give a hand to shake. But in the culture of the Aqua state. Shake hand it's only for someone we know like friends or to show respect.

Then Aditya notice. "Where brother Lateef?" Aria and Crystal notice and look at their brother."At he place" Say Aqua in he language. His siblings may little confused but understand. America and Russia just shut up them mouth and think what he say.

Aqua language is little hard to learn but still the other can understand little what them say. He and his people voice are sound calm and like take easy. 

"LETS GO!!!" Say Crystal with full energy. America and Russia may only 30 minutes meet her but them can know is full (too much) energy. Can say with her people too. Kid in Crystal place is usually loud, happy and full energy but not everyone and them still know to shut them mouth.

Aria people are same but not too loud and her people know make joke. Aditya people is same like Aria but his people not really make joke but always happy and smile.

"Wa-nt follow- us me-et our bro-ther? " Say Aqua to America and Russia. America and Russia look each other and quickly nodded.

(Skip again -_- )

Them arried at vilager. In here you can see and hear other parent talk with each other, kid play tag, run, hide and seek or make joke and laught and giggle together.

America and Russia just stare at them. Them really close even though they have different skins and there are some language differences coming out of their mouths but they can still be peace and get along.

In this country, that is common. Although they are different in appearance, place, language, state, skin. They will always be welcome.

Then America and Russia see a teen boy have brown and white colours play hide and seek with kid. Aqua notice and quickly call he. "Lateef here!!!" Lateef hear he twin call (yeah they are twins and not identical in look and pesonality) quickly say goodbye to kid and run to he.

He stand infornt Aqua and notice two countryhumans behind he. "Who them Aqua?" Ask Lateef. "Lost boy" Aqua say in he language. Lateef give he twin "wtf" face. Aqua sight in defect and say "Them like dad" Lateef make him mouth "O". 

He quickly turn facing them and say "Hi my name is Lateef" Say Lateef with close eyes smile. America and Russia shock how good he with english but the true he only know basic english.(like me 😀)

America quickly say their name because don't want see rude. "My name is America and who taller like tree is Russia". After hear what America say, Russia quickly give America glare. America just rolled his eyes.

"What your siblings name?" Ask Russia. Lateef turn to Aqua and show "really" face. "Them don't ask, I don't say" Say Aqua. Lateef sight and turn facing America and Russia. 

"Who have yellow and white is Aditya. Crystal who have greens and white flag. Aria is the one purple and white colours. Aqua is blue and white colour." Say Lateef. America and Russia nodded that mean them understand.

"How about you guys sleep at our house for 1 night and meet our dad?" Ask Lateef. America and Russia look each other and think. Them come here to borrow countryhuman meet the other but because it going night and if them go right now them going tired.

"Sure Why Not?"

(My first long chapter 😳 and mabye i going update late because school 😑)