Special 100 Read

I going make Your state meet Malaysia state it only i remeber and it not many. (Malaysia state only have 14). This not part of story. ___________________________________________

(No One PoV)

"Aditya, Crystal come here!"

"Catch me!"

"Don't give she catch you!"

Aria, Crystal and Aditya are play tag. Lateef is watching his younger siblings at down tree with sleep Aqua.

"Aditya!!!" Say Aria and Crystal at same time. Before he could ask he stumbled upon something or someone.

"Ouch!" Say Aditya when he fall. He slowly look at who he stumbled upon. She have yellow and blue colour flag. The one how behind her have blue, white, red and have picture of mountain?.

"Perlis, Sabah!!!" Say how have blue, red and white crescent moon and star flag. "Itulah karma ketawa kat aku semalam"(That you got karma for laught at me yesterday ). Say who have white and black flag. "Jahat!!!" (Mean!!!).

"Adik tak apa-apa ?" ( Kid are you ok?) Say 'Sabah'. Before Aditya can ask he hear his siblings call.

"Aditya!!!" Say his siblings. He quickly stand, run and hug Lateef. Lateef smile soft at his younger brother. "Who are you?" Say Aqua at them. "Na-" before the one who have white and black can answer he get cut by who have red and yellow logo.

"Aduh kata dalam bahasa englishlah, mau diajar ka apo" (Say in english, need taught or what?) "Diam kau Kedah!" (Shut up Kedah!) He quickly calm and answer.

"My Name Pahang. The one have red and yellow logo is Kedah. Yellow and blue is Perlis. Blue, white, red and picture of mountain is Sabah. The one have blue, red and white crescent moon and start is Johor"

Aria notice that Johor is almost same Mr. Malaysia. (Yep them alright know about Malaysia). Crystal quickly introduce about she and her siblings.

"Hi my name is Crystal. The one you meet first is Aditya. Who have purple, white and white wing is Aria. The one have blue and white is Aqua and who have brown and white is Lateef."

(Skip because i lazy)

Them speed time together and meet the other state too Kelantan, Sarawak, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan dan Selangor.

"Omg korang tahu tak aku cari korang." (Omg you guys know i search you guys) Them quick turn around and see Malaysia. "Dad!/Hi Dad" Say Malaysia State. Malaysia notice other state. "Siapa-" (Who-) Before he can finish he hear someone voice.

"There you guys" The siblings see their dad. "Dad!" Say then with Aditya run and give hug. (C/N) giggle and hug back. "Lets go home " Them quickly walk to go home before (C/N) notice Malaysia.

"Hi Malaysia" (C/N) say with close eyes smile. Malaysia froze and blush mess. After them gone, Johor quick turn to he father and say.

"Cie ayah jadi simp"( Cie dad become simp) "Ciee,Ciee" The other quickly join. "EIH mana ada!" (What no!) Malaysia say with he face become dark red.

______________________________________________

(That Malaysia flag and Malaysia State flag)