Chapter 3 : We going to know

(No one PoV)

Some country are fight, talk or quiet wanting to meeting start.

"Crak"

All fell silent and look at the origin of the place of the sound. Door has been opened by the UN and organizations follow behind he. Them quickly to walk and sit at them seat.

*Cought* UN make the sound to caught everyone attention."Ok should we start?" All countries nodded.

"Ok maybe this news will be a bit shocking" All countries and the other organizations are confused about that. "Believe it or not we found a new island and there may be countryhuman at there" Everyone in the room was shocked and hard to believe about what he just said.

"How !!!???" Say countryhuman stand that have white stars and red and white lines.

"Calm down USA that are what we going talk about" 'USA' calm the bit and sit back and wait the explain same with the other. 

"We just found out that island but after 30 minutes it lost from slightly" This is make them more shock and fear bit. How them not fear if them can lost and hide from slightly. It means they must be sophisticated in technology or perhaps strong.

"Ok so we need volunteers to go there" After a bit hour them got Russia and Amerika as volunteers. They gave the army ships to go exploring.

"Thank you for coming now you can disperse" All countries got up from their seats and walked away to the exit.

( Malaysia PoV ) -Hei he need attention too-

I'm on my way back or maybe buy milo too. "Mal !" I turned around and met a red and white flag.

"On indo" I walk slowly so he can catch up."Hey Mal" He said to me "Hmm" I answered while pulling the phone out of my pocket. "Do you think they are nice" I stop walk and think to answer.

"We going to know"