Chapter 6 : Nothing Going Happen Right?

(No One PoV)

They were shocked when they heard a child's voice. They quickly looked back and saw 2 teenage girl and 1 kid boy.

(Crystal PoV)

Me, Aria and Aditya just arrived and surprise what we see is some strangers. I quickly stand in front Aditya and hide him from them and say

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

I say to them and them quickly turn around and see we. Ofc Aria as big sister quickly stand in front of us. I can see that Aria is serious like dad when angry. Scary.....

(Aditya PoV)

I hide behind my sisters. And look at them. He have 50 white stars,blue and red and white lines. I notice the other one have white, blue and red. 

"Are there like dad?" I think when them notice me staring at them. I quickly blushed and hide. My sisters notice and look at me. "I think them like dad" I say quiet but enough my sisters hear.

Then them notice "Crystal I think we stupid" Aria say joking to Crystal. Crystal hit she shoulder and giggle bit.

(Amerika PoV)

I just stare at that 2 teenage girl 1 kid boy. Then i notice them have flag. "It look like them are state" I say to Russia and he notice too. I and Russia then feels like being stare. We look back and notice the one is stare at us.

 He have pastel yellow and white. It look like he was 9 or 10 years. He notice then quickly blushed and hide. I smile and laught bit and say "Adorable" I say Russia smile and nodding.

He talk something that we don't hear to the other. It look like them siblings. Then them start just stand and think. When the other one have purple, white colour and white wings. She say something, then she get hit in shoulder by who have greens and white colour.

She giggle bit and say something to her siblings and her siblings nodded quickly in happy. She made a signal to follow them. I pointed at me and Russia. She nodded.

I stare at Russia and then he nodded. We say to our soldier to go back at ship. Then we follow the kid.

Nothing are going happen right?