Chapter 5 : WHO ARE YOU!?

(No one PoV)

After breakfast. You, Aqua and Lateef washing, cleaning dining room and dishes.While you were washing the dishes it suddenly bothered someone was pulling your shirt. You get turn around and who he is and smile.

"Yeah Aditya?" You ask he. "Can I go play at outside?" "I WANT JOIN!!!" "Me too!" You giggle about you child energy. You bent down to his size "Can you be with your sisters" you say with closed smile. He happy then yelp little when he get pick up by Crystal.

"LET'S GO!!!" She say when run with carry Aditya to outside follow by Aria. You smile soft when see your child happy. The other brothers little smile little to went see their younger siblings happy. 

But in your heart you little scary like something or someone are going you guys life. You quickly close you eyes and think nothing are going bad. You eldest son notice and worry little see you like that. You sigh open your eyes and countinue what you doing.

Both of your children look at each other confused and worried but don't want to ask because it might add the problem. They continue their work and think what that make you worry don't come true.

(Aria PoV)

"Where do we want go to play?" Adiya ask. "I don't know" Crystal say with put she hand at chin. "How about at my place" I say to them. Them look at each other and smile. "YEAH!!!" Them say with jump little.

My place are always have beautiful flower and ofc lavender mabye we can make cown from flower. We quikcly run and who get first at my place.

(America PoV)

We've been looking for the island for hours. "Where's the island?" I thought. "Sir!" I turn around see my soldier "We have found the island" He said while pointing. I walked over to him and saw the direction he was pointing.

I lowered my glasses a little in shock. That island is small but that not what i suprise. The island is adorned with fresh plants, healthy and almost extinct animals.

I trun around see my soldier suprise too. I see Russia. We look each other and nodding. We landed and got off the ship. Some soldiers will wait on the ship and the other will follow we.

 This place beautifull and calm to went see. I can say the others joined in looking around. Hmm what do they look like.

(Russia PoV)

This place is calm. We hear sound nature. Then i see field full with beautifull flower and there is the smell of lavender too. Urkaine is going happy and play at here if he know. We went there and looked around. 

"Seems like someone is taking care of this flower" I thought and arrived to hear a child's voice but in a language I do not know.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

______________________________________________

Just write if have idea before it going :)