NEW✔Better Man (Part One) (Negan)

Imagine if you were Negan's first wife and agreed that he could have more, but he knows you love him and you just want him to be happy.
____________________________________

"I know, I'm probably better off on my own, than loving a man who didn't know what he had, when he had it. And I see the permanent damage you've did to me. Not again!
I just wish I could have stopped the time when it was magical!", you tell Negan with a lot of anger, but also fear in your voice.
"Oh, kitten.. don't be like that!", he says with a grin on his face.
"Sometimes .. In the middle of the night I can feel you again! And I just miss you and I just wish that you were a better man! And I know why we had to say goodbye! I miss YOU!", you say with bowed head.
He comes a few steps towards you.
"I just wish you were a better man!
A better man!", you mutter.
"So you want a gentleman, huh?", he says and continues to grin. "Then you shouldn't have said yes, my darling! A gentleman doesn't exist in this fucking world anymore! Get it out of your head!".
"I thought it would be as sweet as it was in the beginning!".
"Sweet?", he laughs.
You are only now realizing that you never meant anything to him. He took advantage of you.

At first, there was the jealousy of his men. You weren't even his wife then. But he's still angry when you just talk to them.
"But your jealousy, I can hear it now! You talk to me as if I were always there! You push my love away as if it were some loaded weapon!".
"What did you expect, darling? That I would be yours forever? That I would stay with you forever? Your oh so great man will stay?", he asks you mockingly.
"I stand by this pride, because these days, you are all I have! And I gave you my best! I love you! Better said .. I loved you! We both know you won't admit that, that you felt the same! I wish that you were a better man!
I wonder what it would have been like if you'd been a better man? We might still be in love! You would have been the one. If you'd been a better man! A better man!", you say with tears in your eyes.
"You're right! I won't admit it, because it wasn't! You were a nice toy for me! If you don't want to be my wife anymore.. I can understand that! You don't even have to be here if you don't want that!", he says seriously and takes my face between his hands.
"I'm sorry, Negan!", were your last words before you took the gun from his waistband, put it to your temple and pulled the trigger.
____________________________________

Part Two (the last part) is Negan's pov after some time you've passed. 😉