✔Why? (Final Part) (Negan)

"Forget it, Negan, I'd rather die than sleep with you!".
You realize that he is getting angry, but that does not impress you. He gets up, comes up to you, stands in front of you and then leans against the door behind you with one hand. You feel his breath on your skin. You made the alcohol and the blood.
"Last attempt sweetie! Volunteer or by force?".
____________________________________
"Do it, Negan.. just do it!", you say with a grin.
He just grins and slowly leans toward you.
"Okay!".
You adjust to something aggressive, but what came instead confused you.
He kisses you tenderly on the neck, puts his hands gently around your hips and pulls you closer to him.
You twitch.
He moves away from you and looks deep into your eyes.
"You do not even defend yourself, sweetheart!", he grins at you.

~ Well, (Y/N) .. either, you're kissing him like crazy now.. or you pull out the knife, what you got in the back of your waistband and kill him.. ~

He leans forward again. This time he's aiming for your mouth.

~ All or nothing, (Y/N)! ~

You also lean forward and your lips meet.
He grins into the kiss, leads his hands to your butt and lifts you up.
"I said..", he says between the kisses, "no one can resist me!", he adds and grins.
"Shut your fucking mouth and kiss me!".
He carries you, still kissing, over to his bed. He puts you down there, straightens up and opens the belt of his pants.
Meanwhile, you also open your pants and take them off.

~ Fuck .. how could you sleep with him? He killed your friends without hesitation! But if you had not done it, he would have hurt you, raped you and eventually killed you! If he's drunk, he's just unpredictable! ~

You are sitting alone in Negan's bed. Your hands are desperate in front of your face. Your elbows are resting on your knees. A tear runs down your face.
You sniff once, wipe your tear away and decide to dress you and look for Negan.
You want to tell him that you only did it for your life!

"Dwight?", You call him in the yard, "Do you know where Negan is? It's important!".
"No .. at last I saw him in the camp!".
"Okey .. thanks, D!".
So you go to the camp with a firm step. In the head you think about scenarios, as you can explain to him best.
"There's my princess! Slept well?", he receives you with open arms and a fat grin on his face.
"Just shut up, Negan, I want to talk to you!".
"Are you trying to tell me how fucking good I can fuck?  You do not have to tell me... I know that!", he says and laughs.
"First, I had better.. and secondly.. could we possibly talk somewhere else?".
"Fucking shit, no! We stay here .. so tell me what do you have to fucking tell me!", he says aggressively.

~ Somehow I liked him more when he was drunk! ~

"Well, Negan.. the sex.. by the way was not as good as you might think! I mean.. you were drunk as fuck! I did it only so you wouldn't rape me! And don't pretend you wouldn't have done it if I wouldn't have agreed!", you meet him angrily.
He says innocently, "but you still liked it, sweetheart!" He adds and grins.
"You can not even remember it! You forgot my fucking name! You also needed several attempts! So So do not come with yours 'I have the biggest and I fuck everything and everyone the best'.. you can it forget, Negan! b
Because he isn't that big!", you say, turn around and leave Negan standing there with his mouth open.
You hear soft laughter from his men, which made you smile.
"Shut up.. Lucille is pretty thirsty today.. so who wants to get to know her in person.. just go on.. laugh!", he says angrily in their direction.
You hear how he runs after you.
"(Y/N), stop!", he calls after you.
You ignore him.
"You're supposed to fucking stop!", he calls even louder.
Again you ignore him and keep walking.
"Stop, you fucking slut!", he says and you hear the unlocking of a weapon.
You stop and turn to him, smiling and saying provocatively: "Are you going to shoot me now or something, have I scratched your ego a little too hard?".
He just gasps angrily.
"Did the bad guys laugh at you, should Mommy come to comfort you?", you provoke him further.
"You really get on my fucking nerves, you know that?", he says slightly angry, but with a hint of irony.
"Negan.. just shoot me! It would make it easier.. for both sides!", you say smiling and take a few steps towards him, so that the weapon is now right on your forehead. You always look him straight in the eyes. His eyes also fix yours.
"Shoot, Negan, I would have killed myself soon.. I just can not stand it anymore! Your face just makes me puke every time!", you say seriously, still while your eyes do not separate.
You go down slowly with your one hand on your gun belt. You do it so slowly that Negan does not notice.
"You, sweetie .. are a valuable soldier for me, maybe soon as a wife!", he says with a grin.
"That with the soldier I can accept.. the thing with the wife.. you can forget it, asshole!".
"That's what you said about sex!".
"Maybe we did not sleep together!".
"Oh yes, my dear... we fucking have done that! Dwight said it was impossible not to have been heard!", he says and grins.
Your hand is still feeling for your weapon. You finally find it.

~ Finally.. there it is! if you do this now.. you're dead! But what is stopping you? Someone has to stop this asshole! ~

"So, Negan .. are you shooting now or not?"
"You really do not seem to care about your fucking life, are you?", he says and laughs.
Right!".
"I can not do that!", he says and lowers his weapon.
"But me!", you say, pull your gun and shoot him directly in the face. His body sinks to the ground. You're smiling.
You only hear a few more shots and you feel a strong pain in your chest.
Everything goes black and your lifeless body also falls to the ground.
You die with a smile on your face.
____________________________________

Um.. Happy end or what 😬