✔Forgotten Night (Final Part) (Jeffrey)

"Wow ..!", Andi and Norman said st the same time and also exhausted, as I was, next to me.
"You .. you take the pill.. am I right?", Andi asked me now.
"Ehhhm ....".
____________________________________

So there I was now. Pregnant without knowing who the father is. 8 months of uncertainty left!
This uncertainty is also spreading to the relationship between me and my dad.
He does not talk to me that much anymore, he looks at me as if I've killed someone and he often ignores my beginnings in conversation and jokes in between. He always laughs about my jokes, even though they are not even funny.
.
.
.
"How did that happen, how many times did I educate you about contraception and all that shit?", he talks hysterically and walkes up and down the room.
"As if you did not make any mistakes in your past!".
That's not a mistake, that's fucking big stupidity! ".
"I always took the pill!".

~ At least I think so... ~

"And how can it be that you are sitting here pregnant in front of me now?".
"Even contraception does not protect one hundred percent!".
"It's just a small thing you have to remember!".
"When you're in the 'heat of battle' you'd forget that too!", I say innocently.
"How even did you all end up in bed together?".
I'm just trying to answer, but then he continues to talk: "Oh forget it.. I'm only talking 'against a wall', you never seem to listen to me!", he says and leaves the house with the slamming of the front door.

~ Jap .. he is disappointed! ~

.
.
.

I was alone at the first examination. Norman and Andrew had to cancel. I think they did not think it was important and I think they do not care that I'm pregnant.
If Norman is the father, it would not be so bad, because Andrew is the one of the three of us who is married!
And my dad.. he seems to have 'finished' with me anyway.

The first months were straightforward. The normal nausea, the constant puking and pulling.

~ In any case, I recommend everyone to be pregnant! Is a real dream! I love to puke and feel like running to the toilet every 10 minutes! ~

Why do not I abort?
I just can not kill a living being.
I've never, except perhaps a few ants, ever done anything to a living being!
And then I should kill a baby? My baby?
Yes, Andrew and Norman also wanted to persuade me. But I told them, no matter who the father is, I'll raise it by myself.
My father may not like it, but what should I do? Run to the men and tell them that they definitely have to be there for the child and that the father should always pay me well?

.
.
.

Today is another examination. I am now in the 16th week of pregnancy and you can now definitely determine the sex.
"Dad, are you coming to examination today? I... we could find out about sex!", I ask cautiously.
"Are these two assholes coming too?", he asks annoyed.
"Um.. yes .. actually they wanted to come too!".
"Then I will definitely.. NOT come!".
"But why?".
"I always have to pull myself together on the set, so that I do not take the two of their viscounts!", he says angrily with clenched fists, "I'm not sure that I can hold myself back when we're alone in a room!".
"Please, Dad!", I say sadly.
"Honey.. the two have.. I do not want to say.. they both slept with you and I'm your dad, for God sake, and work with these wankers together!".
"I know, Dad! Please.. it would mean a lot to me!".
"Just let me know when the two of them are out . I'll come to you afterwards!".
"Dad.. I certainly do not drive pregnant with the car!".
"There are busses and trains!".
"You let your pregnant daughter go by bus and train alone?“.
"You are guilty yourself!".
"Now you come back with it!".
"You got yourself into it... then you have to go through it yourself!".
"If I get hurt somehow on the way, or anything else happens to me, I'll never forgive you!", I say angrily and leave the house.
I walk to the bus stop and wait.
Suddenly a known car drives by.
"Get in!", Dad says annoyed.
I get in and he drives off.
We do not speak a word on the ride.
Once in the hospital, he just says: "I'm waiting for your message!".

~ How can you be so stubborn? He'll be fine for 5 minutes with the two in one room? ~

"Hey!", Norman welcomes me, already waiting in the waiting area.
"Hi!", I say and smile at him.
"Um .. how are you .. I mean you both?", he asks cautiously.
"Well so far!", I say and put my hand on my belly.
"You.. well.. if.. if I'm the father, then I'll do anything for him.. or her! I hope you know that!?".
"Yes, Norman.. but..".
"But what?", he interrupts worriedly.
"If you are not, and why are you suddenly so worried you did not want to know about the child until a few weeks ago?".
"Yes I know, (Y/N), but I've been thinking! I really like you .. I do not want to lose you because of this one stupidity!", he says looking down at the floor.
"You know, Norman I..".
"Miss Morgan!", interrupts me the voice of the doctor.
"We'll talk later!", I say and enter the room first.

"Hey, guys!", Andrew entered the room ten minutes later.
"Hey, Dude!", Norman says and hugs him fraternally.
"Hi, (Y/N) .. how are you?".
"Good!" I reply curtly.
"So Miss Morgan, Mister Reedus and Mister Lincoln.. do you want to know the sex now?".
"Yes!", we all say at the same time and start to laugh.

"Wow.. that is a really small sausage!", Norman says and points to the ultrasound image.
"Then it can only be your child!", Andi says and pats him on the shoulder.
"Hey!", he says playing hurt.

"A boy, huh?", Dad asks when the two were gone and I wrote the message to him.
"Jap.. a little boy!".
"Then we can go back now!", he says and leaves the room.
The doctor gave me towels to clean my elly. I'll clean it, throw away the cloths and follow Dad.

.
.
.

"Um.. Daddy.. my amniotic sac .. it.. i just broke!".

.
.
.

"Ready for the results, men?", I ask and hold the test results of the paternity tests in my hands.
No matter if Andi is the dad .. I love you and will raise it as if it were my own!", Norman says, takes my hand and kisses me.
"Aww.. thanks, Norman.. I love you too.. and actually I expected that!", I say and wink at him.
All right, that you're engaged to my daughter now ... that does not mean that I forgive you or Andrew.. is that clear?", my dad points out.
"Yes, Jeff.. er.. Sir!", Norman says and swallows once.
"So tell us... who is the father?" Asks Andi excitedly.
I open both tests. They look at me. I look at both men and smile.
"It's Norman .. Norman is the father!".
____________________________________

I hope you're happy my decision! 😅😊

I'm already in love with Norman's little princess!!!! 😍😍😍😱
And Jeff's as well!!!! 😍😍😍
I mean... look at her! 😱😍😍😍
Heart melting stuff 😰

From Jeffrey's Instagram Page: @jeffreydeanmorgan