✔Why? (Part One) (Negan)

Imagine that you lost everyone in your family because of the zombies. You're fighting alone against everything out there waiting for you. You meet a group, they pick you up, you fall in love and you weren't alone anymore!
Then came Negan! He kills everyone except you! Why?
____________________________________

"Why?", you ask kneeling and lowered your head down.
"Why the fucking hell do you open your enchanting mouth without me having asked you to?", Negan asks, holding the blood-laced Lucille right in front of your face.
You literally smell the iron on Lucille. You are getting sick, but you are silent.
"I've fucking asked you another question!".
You just look at the ground.
"Ohh man .. how does this will go on between us, sweetheart?", Negan says touching his beard, "That's not how it works, darling! I'll ask you a question .. and you fucking answer!".
Dramatic break.
"Is that clear?", he yelled at you.
You nod shyly.
"Here we are, sweetheart!", he laments, "I think you'll like Sanctuary!".
"Why?", you ask again.
"I did not ask you anything, so why are you saying something?".
Again you are just looking at the ground.
"Are you fucking serious? Haha .. First you do not say anything .. and then, where you have the opportunity.. you do not answer, I'm just not getting smart out of you, princess!", he said ironically.
"Why .. why did you kill them all?", you say with clenched teeth.
"Ahhh .. the little girl wants to know why I have killed her people!", he asks in the direction of his people. They all start laughing in unison.
He turns and squats right in front of you.
"You don't seriously ask me why I killed you, right?", he now speaks in a serious tone.
"But I do!", you say and look at him now hateful directly in his eyes.
"Tzzz .. Do you know, sweetie? The answer is just sooooooo easy..", he says and you try to hold his gaze.
His eyes are cold-blooded and serious. His psychopathic smile did not make things easier!
"... there are rules and your men did not obey them and now you are mine!".
"A shit I belong to you!", you meet him angrily.
"Ohh .. the little cat has claws..haha ..", he smiles at you, "..but they do not harm you!". Now he's looking at you seriously.
"I will not kill, beat or rape you or anything else, but you have to go with my rules!".
"Why?", you answer coldly.
"You seem to love that word, huh? You do not seem to realize the seriousness of the situation! I have just hit each of your people's fucking skull! You do not think that I'm doing this out of fun, right?", he says sitting next to you again, "Okey .. maybe a little bit already, but what I want to get out of is that you have to follow my fucking rules! I do not care if you hate me or not! I do not care what connection you had to the pussies and I do not care that my little one here ..", he stretches Lucille again directly in the face,"..is dirty because of them! But I do care if you do not follow my fucking rules!".
You look up into his eyes now.
"If I do not follow your fucking rules.. why do not you just kill me?"
"Why? Huh .. that would be too easy, sweetie!".
You look at him with hate, but he just smiles at you.
"Either you work hard for points that you can afford your shit, or you become one of my wives and live like a fucking queen!".
"Just fuck yourself!"
"Okey, sweetie.. I really like you.. but I do not know why.. so don't make me angry before I change my mind!".
"Pff . and if so!".
"You really seem to want to scrape off! You're tough! I like that!".
Another pause.
"Fuck off!".
Negan reachs back with Lucille and stops just in front of your head.
You do not even twitch.
"Wow.. I would not have expected that! You're not getting scared easy! You impressed me, sweetheart!".
You look still bitter in his eyes. Your anger at him is greater than the fear of death.
"Do you know what, princess? I just forget what was between us! I'll just take you to the Sanctuary! I'll treat you like one of my wifes, but I will not fuck you! You do not need to work for points, but you can go on tours for the shit you need! Isn't that a cool offer? ".
"And that brings me what?".
"You live like a fucking queen!"
"Alright, asshole ..", you say and grins naughty at Negan, which made him laugh, "I have one more condition!".
"That would be, sweetie?".
"I want to go out whenever I want!".
Negan just grins.
"You heard that, men! Weapons away from her sweet skull and let her get in the fucking van!".
____________________________________