✔Only One Night (Final Part) (Negan)

"Oh.. so you did like our night huh?" He grinned at me again.
"Yes..", I said and looked shyly on the floor.
"Not so timid my princess! When we arrive in Sanctuary, many of those fucking beautiful nights await you... as one of my wives!".
____________________________________

~ One of his what? Did I hear right? ~

"Come on, sweetheart.. jump in the car with your sweet ass.. hop hop!", he said, patting my butt.
I did not argue and walked over to the car.
"(Y/N) .. wait!", rang Rick's voice.
I turned to him.
"What?", I asked annoyed.
"Don't t do that! Don't go with him!".
"Why, Rick, why not, what am I supposed to do here, you all treat me like I'm not there!".
"Not me!", he said quietly and kept walking up to me.
"Pff .. Rick .. I do not love you, how many times should I tell you that?".
"Please .. please stay with me!", he says more and more desperately.
"No, Rick!", I said, turned and walked to the car.
When I arrived at the car, I got in the back.
"Oh no, sweetie .. you sit in the front with me!", came from further back Negan's rough voice.
He stopped by Rick and whispered something in his ear, which I could not hear.
Rick stood there shocked and Negan went grinning to me over to the car.

The journey took half an eternity. It was not exactly comfortable on the lap of Negan.
The men talked about many things. They talked about women they 'fucked', men they killed, and they talked about Alexandria.
How wretched it is, what 'pussies' they all are.

Negan's hand lay on my thigh for the entire ride. It stroked it all the time and sometimes pushed to my sensitive point, which sometimes made me moan.
Negan noticed that and sometimes I heard a triumphant grumble from his side.
"We will continue in the Sanctuary, my dear!", he whispers to me, with a smile on his face, in my ear.
I nodded silently for confirmation.

The car stopped shortly afterwards.
I got up from his lap and left the car on shaky legs.
"Show my little one here my room!", he said to Dwight, stepping closer to me and whispering to me with a grin on his face: "Start without me, sweetheart, I'll be right there!".

Dwight stepped forward and I followed him silently. Negan's men watched every step of me. Many began to mumble, others laughed, but others licked their lips and grinned.

~ I hate perverts! They look at you as if you were running around the world naked ... as if you did not care and they enjoy your sight! ~

We walked along many aisles, so many that I would never find my way back alone.
Dwight stopped at a door, he opened it and let me in with a friendly gesture.
"Congratulations.. he is yours now!", he said and winked.
Without saying anything, I closed the door behind him.

I did not know what Negan meant by 'beginning', but I just took off my clothes and lay down, ready for Negan, with one, I think, sexy position on the bed, covering only my most important places.
I waited for hours, which is why I fell asleep in this position.

I felt the bed on one side give way and someone lay down next to me.
I opened my eyes slowly and saw an already dormant Negan. I thought.
He gave a short grumble and kissed me tenderly. I returned it.
He turned me on my back, squatted over and looked at my body.
"You are beautiful, doll! I really want to play with you!".
"Do whatever you want!", I gasped already willing.
He just grinned cheekily, leaned back down to me and kissed me from my neck, down to my most sensitive point.
I groaned when he got there.
He glanced up at me for a moment, smiled, then lay back on top of me and at the same time slid hard into me.
We both groaned with relish.
He moved fast and hard, but I liked it.

The one night, when I stayed here, the sex was different. He was more aggressive, even harder than he was now.
Negan was less careful. He ignored my grief, but I tried to suppress it.
Why did I go to him anyway?
Negan. He is just amazing. The sex, it was painful, but it was him who apologized afterwards.

When we both reached the climax together, he lay exhausted next to me and I snuggled up against him.
He hugged me and said, "Welcome home, Darling! Welcome to the Sanctuary !".

____________________________________

The end ✌❤