✔Teacher (Final Part) (Jeffrey)

As soon as I'm out of the hall, I break down.
"(Y/N)! What's going on?", I hear my best friend from further away.
She had been waiting for me at the exit, came running to me and is now sitting next to me.
"Now tell me, what's going on?", she asks now quite worried.
"Mis .. Mister Morgan he..", I stuttered and sniffled in between.
I can't get any further because the one I just mentioned has opened the hall door and is now standing in front of me like just two minutes ago.
"(Y/N)!", he shouts out the door first, but then notices that I'm sitting on the floor right next to him. He wants to continue talking, but then Sarah stops him.
"Whatever you have said or done..", she starts and helps me up, "..leave her alone! She has to prepare for her degree in the next few weeks, if you're even close to trying on her or seek contact.. I'll lawsuit you because you kissed one of your students! ".
"Thanks, Sarah, but..", I wanted to start, but this time I was interrupted by Sarah.
"No, (Y/N)! We're leaving now!", she says and pulls me with her.
I turn once more to Jeffrey with my already red eyes, could see his apology in his eyes.

The next few days were just terrible

The next few days were just terrible. All the time, I had to remember that I was so stupid. Jeffrey keeps calling me and was here at home too, but I told my parents that I didn't want to talk to him. He just wanted to talk to me.. again.

~ I would not have had to cry! Just buff two weeks and graduate! After that, it would have been so easy between me and Jeffrey! I believe at least ...
But no! I crybaby must start immediately to cry, that my best friend thinks that he has done something to me! ~

That was about my train of thought the whole time. Not a single thought that I might should write or even call him. I've never been a human who takes the initiative!

~ In two days it is time. My last test is due. Sit down and concentrate again. ~

I just want to sit down to study, but I hear something at my window. I take a quick look, then sit back down.
Again the noise.
I'm just watching again.
Shortly afterwards the noise again.
I get up in annoyance and go to the window.
I'm not surprised when I see who is standing there and open the window.
"Do I have to throw through your window so you can talk to me?", Jeffrey asks, smiling slightly and winking.
I smile, make a quick head movement that he should go to the front door, close the window and go downstairs.
Downstairs, I open the door for him.
"If Sarah sees you here then..", I start grinning, but could not get any further, because he takes a step towards me and kisses me.
Iwas overwhelmed at first, but then I went into the kiss.
"Fuck, I missed you!", he whispered to me during a hug in my ear, caresses the back of my head with one hand and kissed it afterwards.

____________________________________

The End! 🙄

If you liked this stories... You might like my book "Teacher - my desire" too ❤

____________________________________

Maybe you want to recommend it! 😅😏 #Ownadvertising